Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman More New

[ Edited ]

products. He has a video on his blog http://www.wordsonwellness.com/ plus on Youtube about the Omega 3 fish oil TSV plus more new upcoming products.

He talked a little bit about the Sole sunscreen, Sucress, ChocolNuvo, Algal DHA.

Sounds like we may get samples of Sole, Sucress with orders but not sure if that's this weekends orders or not.

@Worldtravler He said ChocoNuvo will be April Monthly Special with TSV pricing & will be in April in the future since it's the last time you can order until Oct.

The New Maximum L+Z is Lutein & Zeaxanthin stand alone product to add to his Eye Support. A lot of people have asked for it since their doctors told them to take more. So it's if you want or need more then what's in his Eye Support product.

He is coming out with New Vitamin C Drinks with 0 Calories 0 Carbs. It has Sucress in it.

Cranberry Benefits will be available as a powder drink mix for the same price as the cranberry capsules.

I assume his Vit C drinks will also be a powder in a packet but not sure if he mentioned that.

It's a little packet like the sweeteners come in now. His Sucress is equivalent to around 2 teaspoons sugar per packet.

He mixes an amino acid Glycine with Stevia to make it. Said Glycine is sweet. Wonder if you can bake with this stuff?

He is also coming out with Pet Products plus a Children's Vitamin drink.

Still working on a Matcha Tea.

I think that's all but I could have missed something. 

Respected Contributor

Great summary @Nightowlz .  Thank you, there was a lot going on during Andrew's new blog!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Thanks for the update!

I am rarely in the sun but I’m interested in the sunscreen for when I am and for vacation. 

I’ll check out the new eye product add on & may or may not try it. Astaxanthin was a waste of money for me but I had to try it to find that out.

I’m not interested in sweet products. Even without calories or carbs the body reacts to them and I don’t want that. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  WOW! That is a LOT of information. Thanks so much for telling us.

Good news (and good decision on his part) to have the ChocoNuvo at his best price in April each year. Did you get the feeling that meant it would not be at the special price in December this year like he did last year? Or maybe in December it will be a monthly special.

I like the idea of the cranberry being a powder drink. I prefer to mix things with water so I not only because i can get some of my water needs accounted for, but I'm just not a fan of taking a lot of capsules. That is why I am interested in him getting a greens drink (besides his tea). I see he has a greens product in capsule form though.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman More New

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz 

Thank you for all the updates.

Was NOT going to get anything this time, but broke down and got the huge container of the 94% Choconuvo.  I was in no danger of running out, but.....:Cat LOL

May get a few more things since the pricing is so great.  

So much NEW!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman YAAAYY!! Just received my additional ChocoNuvo. You are right; great pricing on so many things. He makes it hard to say "no" on his products.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Thank you😊

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz  WOW! That is a LOT of information. Thanks so much for telling us.

Good news (and good decision on his part) to have the ChocoNuvo at his best price in April each year. Did you get the feeling that meant it would not be at the special price in December this year like he did last year? Or maybe in December it will be a monthly special.

I like the idea of the cranberry being a powder drink. I prefer to mix things with water so I not only because i can get some of my water needs accounted for, but I'm just not a fan of taking a lot of capsules. That is why I am interested in him getting a greens drink (besides his tea). I see he has a greens product in capsule form though.

@World Traveler 

He did not say ChocoNuvo would not be a TS in Dec. I think it still will be. I hope so. The price is the same. I paid $129.90 for the 300 piece size in Dec. I have not opened it yet since I'm still using the other container I bought. If I eat 1 per day I have enough to last until Dec or this time next year either way. I also have his Cholestacare. 

I want to try his Vit C drinks since all I drink is water. Sometimes I would like something else.

A green drink would be nice as long as it tastes good. LOL!!! I'm already taking his Greens Complex.

I will try the Cranberry when it comes out.

I'm not a fan of all the capsules either. I find myself skipping some to avoid so many.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Started to watch the blog of Andrew's, and decided that what you wrote is all I need to know. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Started to watch the blog of Andrew's, and decided that what you wrote is all I need to know. Smiley LOL

@World Traveler 

It will all be repeated during his shows most likely.

There is so much new I figured everyone would like to know. I had no idea he was working on Vit C drinks.