Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I'm always glad (and grateful!) when you post, 'cuz you always hear/read stuff before I do! ha! I don't need to go to his Facebook page or blogs; just need to check your posts! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz So I see that Andrew will have a Monday night session on HSN after next weekend's presentations. As I understand it, he does that pretty regularly, right? I have only caught one of those "after" visits.

Can you tell me what to expect, since it is not a scheduled TS, etc., presentation. There are no specials, more just a chit-chat about his products; correct?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz So I see that Andrew will have a Monday night session on HSN after next weekend's presentations. As I understand it, he does that pretty regularly, right? I have only caught one of those "after" visits.

Can you tell me what to expect, since it is not a scheduled TS, etc., presentation. There are no specials, more just a chit-chat about his products; correct?

@World Traveler 

Not sure since I have not watched those shows. Only seen a few mins of a couple of them while channel surfing.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz @World Traveler 

Wanted to add that I am really liking Essential Amino Protein and thinking I might need to reorder ... it is available in 720 capsules right now.!

1281B10F-1F7D-4725-8F48-A7A19954202E.jpeg

PS has anyone ever taken AL MSM? If do, did you have luck?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 WOW! That is a huge container, like my ChocoNuvo. ha!

When you get a chance, please give a review of the Essential Amino Protein....what you notice when you take it, how long before you noticed a change, etc.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor
@World Traveler

I will!
Right now I will say why I have used this product off and on.
There are blood sugar levels that I used to feel late in the day and I would tske one of these it would help.
Then I discovered his cinnamon, which beautifully takes care of this.
Lately, my for my autoimmune condition it is advised to take collagen. I didn’t have any collagen, except for a sample pack from Ann Meyers, so I took a capsule of this (1/day)(especially for the lysine) until my new AL collagen arrives!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 Thanks for the information. I keep learning, whether it is from Andrew or posters like you. Heart

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I'm going to read more about it, thanks to you. Heart