Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman May Monthly Specials

Ultimate Women's Wellness isn't for hot flashes.  You need Positive Passage for that.

The UWW price is $10 less than when he's on, but I just bought a bottle on 4/14, so I don't need it right now.

Acetyl L Carnitine is the same price it was in June 2018, the last time I bought it.  When it first came out it was $69.99, so this is a good price.

No  need for the prostate one.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 that is the nicest thing someone has said to me in a long time. I am glad I make you smile. Thank you for returning the favor. Smiley Happy

And the FedEx person turned out to be a lady. I know how we girls are about our chocolate so I told her to place it down and back away slowly so no one gets hurt. Smiley Wink. I'll see her in October.

I now have a whole storage space filled with love and cholestacare. Let the melting in my mouth begin...cue choir and rays of sunshine....

I just tried the MSM. Will report on that as well. I love new items that will hopefully turn me into James Brown. I Feel Good! If I start doing the splits around my kitchen, I will let you guys know, thumbs up on this one too.
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 

Funny!

Be well with all of those goodies!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~