Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman May Monthly Specials

Monthly Specials.PNG

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman May Monthly Specials

@Nightowlz Thank you for posting. Your assigned duty for the month is done! Smiley LOL

Happily (so my credit card says), I don't need any of these. But they are good prices for those who do need them. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not seeing any comments/posts about people purchasing any of the three items for this month. Surprised. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Oh good.  Nothing I recently bought.  He can live.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I'm not seeing any comments/posts about people purchasing any of the three items for this month. Surprised. Smiley Surprised

@World Traveler   I get the Acetyl L Carnitine in the Brain & Liver packets so I'm good there.  I have no use for the Wellness and the prostate supplement would be REALLY confused if I gave that a try.  Lost like you wouldn't believe!  But then that would be just right for a male product wouldn't it?  Not even ask for directions.    Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  Well, if you do try the prostate supplement, we want to hear back from you! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Laura14  Well, if you do try the prostate supplement, we want to hear back from you! Smiley LOL

@World Traveler My stuff is due to arrive today!  I am stalking every FedEx truck that I see.  I have the storage facility ready and my airplane director signals ready so I can wave them in and they can back it up and drop off all my goodies. 

I am also seriously considering taking Monday off so I can have a three day bliss that chocolate lovers everywhere will revere as legend.  Smiley LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  Smiley LOL

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT tackle the FedEx guy! My UPS guy in the brown shorts gets really nervous when I open the door before he gets to it! Fortunately, I have a three-car garage, so if you need help with storage, just let me know! Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler Are you kidding?  I finished my basement and got serious!  Smiley LOL

And I tried all night for a hot flash to maybe justify the women's wellness but I'm still not all hot and bothered except in the ways I like to be. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz @Laura14 @World Traveler 

Well, thank you for continuing to update the specials!

I don’t need any of those (just restocked the NAC not long ago!)

But I do have my coupon for May taped to the calendar in case it looks like I’m running out and forgot to check over the last month.

@Laura14 

You must promise not to leave us in the lurch ever...your humor lifts my spirits! Plus, I will need to know if you talked the delivery man into actually taking the boxes out of the truck, opening them and putting them on the prepared shelves FOR you... hence justifying the pilot guidance system and outfit.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~