Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Live from Aspen Show

I'm done watching both programs.  I bounced around because HSN kept kicking me out and I had to keep starting over and it would flip between the Noon and 8pm show

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Andrew also mentioned that he has reformulated the Marine Collagen and it is more granular and how disolves like 99%.

He is also coming out with Vitamin K2 MK7 in higher strenths.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35  Thank you for taking so much time to watch and report for many of us who weren't able to see it.  I really appreciate it and appreciate you!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome.

I enjoy the online shows so much because he is free to speak his mind and can spend as much time on a subject as he wants without being rushed.

He also talked about protein bars.  Apparently, many years ago he made protein bars.  They were made at a facility owned by a couple he knew and trusted and when they sold the facility, he wasn't comfortable with the new owners, so he stopped making them. 

He said he might make them again if he can find a facility where they will let his people come in and make them themselves.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Andrew also mentioned that he has reformulated the Marine Collagen and it is more granular and how disolves like 99%.

@VaBelle35

My MCP always dissolves 100%. The new stuff doesn't? 

Why is he changing the strength of the K2? Isn't there a specific ratio we need? More is not better. That doesn't make sense unless what he currently sells is not the correct amount, in which case we have been misinformed.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35

My MCP always dissolves 100%. The new stuff doesn't? 

Why is he changing the strength of the K2? Isn't there a specific ratio we need? More is not better. That doesn't make sense unless what he currently sells is not the correct amount, in which case we have been misinformed.

@willdob3  On the MC, I'm sure he will go into more detail about the change.  I know for me, I put a scoop in 1/3 cup of decaf and it dissolves just fine, so maybe it doesn't dissolve as well in water or room temp.  

re K2 - I forget the amount he said he takes, it was in relation to taking too much and he was saying he takes X amount of K2 and that he will be coming out with higher formulas for those who want to take more.  I'm sure he'll explain the science behind more when he presents it.

I'm not changing my dosing at this point in time.  I will have to hear what he has to say about it and then do a little reading.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN