Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Live Remote Shows

Hi @World Traveler

I take it as a preventive.  It was DH whose cholesterol was high.  The doctor put him on a statin, he got leg cramps and refused to take it.  I right away ordered the cholestacare and fibermucil pills (which are basically just psyllum husks (sp?) and had him start those with his two biggest meals.  When he returned to the doctor a few months later (about 3-4), the doctor was pleased to see that the "medication" was working and improving his numbers.   Sorry, I can't remember his numbers. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

Hi @World Traveler

I take it as a preventive.  It was DH whose cholesterol was high.  The doctor put him on a statin, he got leg cramps and refused to take it.  I right away ordered the cholestacare and fibermucil pills (which are basically just psyllum husks (sp?) and had him start those with his two biggest meals.  When he returned to the doctor a few months later (about 3-4), the doctor was pleased to see that the "medication" was working and improving his numbers.   Sorry, I can't remember his numbers. 

@MarieIG Oh, thanks so much for that information! I appreciate it. And that goes to prove the product does work for your husband. I hope Andrew will present it on his Feb/March visits. I would love to get it on special pricing. Smiley Happy But if not, I will just order it at the regular price. Kind of scarey with the leg cramps. Smiley Sad  I haven't had that problem, but just hate to take medication of any kind. Don't believe the body was made to take all these drug-type ingredients. I think that is why there are side effects.....the body doesn't know what to do with anything foreign in it. But it does know what to do with plants.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@MarieIG wrote:

Hi @World Traveler

@MarieIG Oh, thanks so much for that information! I appreciate it. And that goes to prove the product does work for your husband. I hope Andrew will present it on his Feb/March visits. I would love to get it on special pricing. Smiley Happy But if not, I will just order it at the regular price. Kind of scarey with the leg cramps. Smiley Sad  I haven't had that problem, but just hate to take medication of any kind. Don't believe the body was made to take all these drug-type ingredients. I think that is why there are side effects.....the body doesn't know what to do with anything foreign in it. But it does know what to do with plants.

Good luck!

Do the math.