Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Live Remote Shows

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I have been taking his supplements since he was on QVC. Don't remember when that was. I think around 1990. 1990 boy that looks weird. He generally does have the same TS in Jan, Apr, July & Oct with some added bundle products sometimes. Now he has been doing more live remote shows & never know what those TS's will be. He was suppose to have the Essential 1 late last year but did not have it. People complained so he is having a TS on the 27th of Feb. He has not had a constant schedule with the Essential 1. I would say if he does it in Feb he may not do another TS on it for a year. You never know. Wish he would set it up on a regular TS schedule.  They have good expiration dates on them so I don't think you will have a problem if you go ahead & buy now. You will save money. The TS bottle will have a larger quantity for less money. I used to take his Women's Complete multi vitamin & switched to his Essential 1. It has not been around as long as his other multi-vitamins.

@Nightowlz Thanks for the advice about expiration dates being pretty good. Think I will get it the end of this month and not worry if it will be there again in July. Smiley Happy

I can almost guarantee he won't do it again in July. If you watch the show he will probably say around when he may have it as a TS again. I will have to record the show. The 28th is our 40th anniversary so no telling what we well be doing that weekend. DH will be 60 on Weds & thinks I should throw a big party.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

That's not his wife. It's Muriel. She wrote the cookbooks Andrew sells. Guess he met her in France. I love his dog. He used to have 2 dogs but don't know what happened to the other one. I don't usually watch the live remote shows or shows on HSN anymore unless he's talking about a new product I want to hear about. I just want to know what the TS is so I can buy it if it's something I take. The show he did from Co was the 1st one that I know of. He hikes & does other outdoor activities. I think he may have over done it that day. By the time he did the live show he seemed pretty tired.

@Nightowlz Are you serious? Muriel is not his wife? My goodness! I just assumed she was. She kept bringing in stuff for him, oatmeal to eat, tea to drink, emails to read.....etc. And I hear him say "Muriel and I....." so often when he is on HSN. Well, color me shocked! ha! 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I can almost guarantee he won't do it again in July. If you watch the show he will probably say around when he may have it as a TS again. I will have to record the show. The 28th is our 40th anniversary so no telling what we well be doing that weekend. DH will be 60 on Weds & thinks I should throw a big party.

@Nightowlz  Oh, happy anniversary in advance! Not many people make it that long. So, what ARE you going to do for his 60th? It is rather a momentous number to reach. Sounds like he is expecting something. The pressure is on! LOL!

Super Contributor

Until AL or someone over at his company answers my question about why the Energy and Fat Metabolism Factors ingredients were changed, I will not be purchasing more AL. The ingredients in the product were almost all halved, which means you have to take double the former dose in order to get the same effects. That means more money IN AL's pocket. For shame for not announcing this change somewhere in some form. I would not have expected AL to engage in this type of shenanigans.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if the Essential 1 with vitamin D will be the TS or will it be the regular Essential 1?

Honored Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

That's not his wife. It's Muriel. She wrote the cookbooks Andrew sells. Guess he met her in France. I love his dog. He used to have 2 dogs but don't know what happened to the other one. I don't usually watch the live remote shows or shows on HSN anymore unless he's talking about a new product I want to hear about. I just want to know what the TS is so I can buy it if it's something I take. The show he did from Co was the 1st one that I know of. He hikes & does other outdoor activities. I think he may have over done it that day. By the time he did the live show he seemed pretty tired.

@Nightowlz Are you serious? Muriel is not his wife? My goodness! I just assumed she was. She kept bringing in stuff for him, oatmeal to eat, tea to drink, emails to read.....etc. And I hear him say "Muriel and I....." so often when he is on HSN. Well, color me shocked! ha! 

Yes I'm serious. Unless they had some secret wedding & Andrew did not tell anyone he was getting married. LOL!!!  He said he eats some oatmeal before bed so I guess he needed to get that done. He has also said before he is not normally up that late. I could tell because he seemed really tired.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz  Oh, happy anniversary in advance! Not many people make it that long. So, what ARE you going to do for his 60th? It is rather a momentous number to reach. Sounds like he is expecting something. The pressure is on! LOL!

I'm just going to have a few friends stop by. I think I will bake a cake, a veggie tray, fruit tray & a few dips. I'm sure his friends will want beer & whiskey.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Yes I'm serious. Unless they had some secret wedding & Andrew did not tell anyone he was getting married. LOL!!!  He said he eats some oatmeal before bed so I guess he needed to get that done. He has also said before he is not normally up that late. I could tell because he seemed really tired.

@Nightowlz  Still surprised at them NOT being married. Guess because I heard him say that they usually talk French at home, and he has talked about them going to France to see her relatives. Oh, well.......

Trusted Contributor

I am interested in the Essential 1, and will probably pick up some unflavored whey powered when he has his broadcast, as they tend to give free shipping at that time, and his whey mixes easily.  

I will stick with the cholestacare, and skip the chocolate.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

I am interested in the Essential 1, and will probably pick up some unflavored whey powered when he has his broadcast, as they tend to give free shipping at that time, and his whey mixes easily.  

I will stick with the cholestacare, and skip the chocolate.

@MarieIG I am very much interested in trying the Cholestacare. I love the Choconuvo, but it is clear that I have no resistence to chocolate and the great taste of this product. I do believe that the amount I am eating is FAR outweighing the benefit of the cholesacare he has in it! At least, that's what I understand is in it. I have many of his products, but not the Cholestacare, which I should since the only medication I take is a small cholesterol pill each night. Have you seen substantial improvement using that product? Were you taking medication for cholesterol before you took Cholestacare?