Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman Live Remote Shows

[ Edited ]

In Feb & Mar. In Feb the Essential 1 will be the TS. Just found out he will do another live remote show in Mar with another TS. I have not idea what the TS in Mar will be. Probably doing the ChocoNuvo again. People will have to stock up it before it gets hot. Here is his schedule.

TV Listings for Eastern Time

Live Remote from ProCaps Labs

Friday, February 26th
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Saturday, February 27th • Today’s Special

12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Andrew Lessman Live from HSN Studios

Friday, March 4th
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Saturday, March 5th • Today’s Special

12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Live Remote Shows

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz On another thread that I started some days ago (titled Lessman - Choconuo), I mentioned that I talked with ProCaps customer service about wanting to know if one could take too much of the Choconuvo, and among some of the things we talked about, they indicated that the Choconuvo will be on the March shows as a special. I'm stocking up! Smiley Happy Here is what I posted in response to someone posting on my thread in case you're interested in their answer to my question:

I called Pro Caps. WOW!! Super customer service. Not only did they answer my question, but the conversation went in a whole bunch of other directions about his products, when he will be back, what his specials will be, etc. They are very friendly, helpful, and it was an entirely pleasant experience. When I finally realized that we had been on the phone for 30 minutes, I couldn't believe how the time passed. His people are good!! ha!

Anyway, this is what she said. Although the label indicates that it is not necessary to have more than five pieces in a day, you can have more. Taking more than five pieces in a single day will not give you more benefit; so that's why it isn't necessary to exceed five. Their research has found that eating five little pieces a day gives you the optimum benefit for cholesterol issues.

Told her I was a total chocoholic and loved, loved, loved the product! She laughed and reminded me that each piece is 26 calories and 1 gram of sugar. Smiley Sad

You may already know that he will be back on HSN on February 26-27 where he will have Essential 1 as his special for the visit. When he returns on March 4-5, he will have Choconuvo as the special of the day. I'm going to stock up! LOL!

Honored Contributor

Thx World Traveler. I'm not taking the ChocoNuvo so I will pass on it. Waiting for the Essential One. I'm almost out so taking them every other day right now. So we know what the next 3 TS's will be since Omega 3 will be a TS in Apr. Wish he would do a I000 ct bottle.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Have only been taking Lessman products since July; never heard of him before. That is when I got the Essential 1 (360 count). Have you been using his products long enough to know if he follows a routine? For instance, since he had a special on Essential 1 in July, and I have enough to get me thru to this summer, do you think I'm safe in passing on this Essential 1 special coming up, and that he will have another one in July? 

If you have found that "you never know" when he will have his specials, maybe I should get another bottle the end of this month when it is at great savings.

Thanks for any help you can give on the timing of his products and specials.

Trusted Contributor

Not sure what the draw is for live remote shows.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scotnovel The only remote I didn't care for was the one from his home in Colorado (think that is where it was). Too many distractions from the dog and his wife coming in and out. Seemed to me that he wasn't focused. I turned it off and didn't watch all of it. Just purchased the items online.

I think he does better when it is in the HSN studio and there is a host to keep him on track and things go at a good clip. I appreciate that the hosts let him do what he is good at, telling about the product, and they don't interrupt or talk over him, other than to give the pricing. I find I learn more from the HSN presentations than the ones that are remote. So I'm not sure if I will watch the ProCaps remote.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Have only been taking Lessman products since July; never heard of him before. That is when I got the Essential 1 (360 count). Have you been using his products long enough to know if he follows a routine? For instance, since he had a special on Essential 1 in July, and I have enough to get me thru to this summer, do you think I'm safe in passing on this Essential 1 special coming up, and that he will have another one in July? 

If you have found that "you never know" when he will have his specials, maybe I should get another bottle the end of this month when it is at great savings.

Thanks for any help you can give on the timing of his products and specials.

I have been taking his supplements since he was on QVC. Don't remember when that was. I think around 1990. 1990 boy that looks weird. He generally does have the same TS in Jan, Apr, July & Oct with some added bundle products sometimes. Now he has been doing more live remote shows & never know what those TS's will be. He was suppose to have the Essential 1 late last year but did not have it. People complained so he is having a TS on the 27th of Feb. He has not had a constant schedule with the Essential 1. I would say if he does it in Feb he may not do another TS on it for a year. You never know. Wish he would set it up on a regular TS schedule.  They have good expiration dates on them so I don't think you will have a problem if you go ahead & buy now. You will save money. The TS bottle will have a larger quantity for less money. I used to take his Women's Complete multi vitamin & switched to his Essential 1. It has not been around as long as his other multi-vitamins.

Honored Contributor

@scotnovel wrote:

Not sure what the draw is for live remote shows.  

So we can have more Today's Specials. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

I have been taking his supplements since he was on QVC. Don't remember when that was. I think around 1990. 1990 boy that looks weird. He generally does have the same TS in Jan, Apr, July & Oct with some added bundle products sometimes. Now he has been doing more live remote shows & never know what those TS's will be. He was suppose to have the Essential 1 late last year but did not have it. People complained so he is having a TS on the 27th of Feb. He has not had a constant schedule with the Essential 1. I would say if he does it in Feb he may not do another TS on it for a year. You never know. Wish he would set it up on a regular TS schedule.  They have good expiration dates on them so I don't think you will have a problem if you go ahead & buy now. You will save money. The TS bottle will have a larger quantity for less money. I used to take his Women's Complete multi vitamin & switched to his Essential 1. It has not been around as long as his other multi-vitamins.

@Nightowlz Thanks for the advice about expiration dates being pretty good. Think I will get it the end of this month and not worry if it will be there again in July. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@scotnovel The only remote I didn't care for was the one from his home in Colorado (think that is where it was). Too many distractions from the dog and his wife coming in and out. Seemed to me that he wasn't focused. I turned it off and didn't watch all of it. Just purchased the items online.

I think he does better when it is in the HSN studio and there is a host to keep him on track and things go at a good clip. I appreciate that the hosts let him do what he is good at, telling about the product, and they don't interrupt or talk over him, other than to give the pricing. I find I learn more from the HSN presentations than the ones that are remote. So I'm not sure if I will watch the ProCaps remote.

That's not his wife. It's Muriel. She wrote the cookbooks Andrew sells. Guess he met her in France. I love his dog. He used to have 2 dogs but don't know what happened to the other one. I don't usually watch the live remote shows or shows on HSN anymore unless he's talking about a new product I want to hear about. I just want to know what the TS is so I can buy it if it's something I take. The show he did from Co was the 1st one that I know of. He hikes & does other outdoor activities. I think he may have over done it that day. By the time he did the live show he seemed pretty tired.