Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Jan Schedule

@Q-Anu

Andrew said today that you can take this with your RX for cholesterol lowering medication but to let your doctor know.  Definitely have him take a printout of the label with him to his next appointment.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Procaps has people available for web chat on the Procaps website during the shows today if you have questions.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35  Hey, it looks like you are the one to ask, LOL.  I am ordering the CholesteCare for DH.  He has an upcoming physical in March and his cholesterol tends to run a little high.  He refused statins when the doctor offered them, so we thought we would give this a try.  I am wondering if the Fibermucil that he offers is the same stuff you can pick up at Walgreens or Walmart?  for perhaps less $$  Do you have any idea?

Also, I am wondering about the ChocoNuvo (sp?).  Do you take this in place of the Cholestecare or along with it?  DH loves chocolate and I thought this might help that craving.  I also ordered the the repacement meals in chocolate.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@VaBelle35  Hey, it looks like you are the one to ask, LOL.  I am ordering the CholesteCare for DH.  He has an upcoming physical in March and his cholesterol tends to run a little high.  He refused statins when the doctor offered them, so we thought we would give this a try.  I am wondering if the Fibermucil that he offers is the same stuff you can pick up at Walgreens or Walmart?  for perhaps less $$  Do you have any idea?

Also, I am wondering about the ChocoNuvo (sp?).  Do you take this in place of the Cholestecare or along with it?  DH loves chocolate and I thought this might help that craving.  I also ordered the the repacement meals in chocolate.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

@tends2dogs

Andrew read a review today from someone who was about to go on statins and decided to use the product for 3 months and go back to their doctor for a blood test and had good results.

Fibermucil is 100% pure psillium husk, nothing else.  Something like Metamucil has additives in it, including flavoring.  You can buy something like Bob's Red Mill which is 100% psillum husk but it's in powder form and mix it in with food.

Andrew makes Oatmeal and Oatbran that have both the Fibermucil and the Cholestacare in them.  Each serving is a dose of each.

The Choconuovo works the same way, each square is one serving of the Cholestacare (no Fibermucil in that).

I believe he gives percentages and that when you use both together, your results are even better.

The max you should take a day is 3 doses of each (or 12 pills, 6 of each).  One dose with each meal.

I think that's a lot of Psylium husks to choke down, so you might be better off getting the pills so that you are sure he will take it.

I do not have a cholesterol problem, but it does run in my family.  I started Cholestacare/Fibermucil at the same time I switched to Paleo and my one year cholesterol improved greatly, but I don't know if it was because of the diet or a combination of both.

I was taking 2 doses of each a day.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer all my questions @VaBelle35.  I will add the Fibermucil to his regimen. 

We use Andrew's Essential 1 and his Omega.  I also use his eye vitamins.  I feel good about his products so I am anxious to see how DH does on these new ones that we are going to try.  I am hoping that the meal replacement satisfies him for his lunch.  We will see....

Thanks again!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Somebody got a new tie for Christmas.

I'm sure he put it on 45 seconds before the show and no one had time to make him change.  LOL

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

8:30 and they have sold almost 75k.

$15m.  That's a LOT of money.  That shoudl cover the R&D for adding the Carnatine.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Somebody got a new tie for Christmas.

I'm sure he put it on 45 seconds before the show and no one had time to make him change.  LOL

@VaBelle35

I’m not buying anything this week and wasn’t watching but you made me look to see his tie! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I just happened to notice that you are supposed to take 4 tablets of the Glucsomine Chrondraitin. I have been taking 1 a day and can't say I noticed any difference. I know I won't remember to take 4 in one day.

Do you really think it makes a big difference not taking 4?

I buy so many of his vitamins and supplements - I wonder if they just pass through me or are any of them doing any good.

Honored Contributor

I always start with the minimum effective dose that is stated in the text of the label (not the dose on the ingredient chart) and go up from there.

I take the Maximum Joint Effort which has MSM in it and it comes in packets which have 4 or 5 pills and I take them all.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN