Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman Immune Factors

Does anyone take this? Do you have any allergies to ragweed? I started taking it beginning of Oct so hopefully I would not get sick this winter. I have been coughing, hacking & blowing my nose constantly. I'm not sick & was wondering why so much drainage. I knew there was a problem between Astragalus & ragweed. I'm allergic to ragweed so I'm having these problems due to the Astragalus. Same thing happened to me when I took the Immune Factors winter of 2014 but did not put 2 & 2 together until this winter when I took it. I quit taking it & my coughing & hacking has almost stopped. I'm also not blowing my nose all day. If you have problems with ragweed think again before using anything with Astragalus in it.

Regular Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Immune Factors

[ Edited ]

I have been taking Immune Factor for about 5 years.  I have an immune deficiency called "Common Variable Immune Deficiency" which means that I don't make enough antibodies to fight off bacterial and viral infections.  My skin and resperatory system are the most impacted.  This is the 4th winter that I have survived without a cold.  I know this supplement works for me.  I still have some skin issues, but the Hair, Skin, and Nails supplement has helped a great deal.  I still take allergy medication (loratadine), but I do not get any sinus infections and have not had pneumonia since starting these supplements.   My doctor told me that Andrew's vitamins are the best you can buy. Sorry they haven't worked for you.

Honored Contributor

@Tuppermore wrote:

I have been taking Immune Factor for about 5 years.  I have an immune deficiency called "Common Variable Immune Deficiency" which means that I don't make enough antibodies to fight off bacterial and viral infections.  My skin and resperatory system are the most impacted.  This is the 4th winter that I have survived without a cold.  I know this supplement works for me.  I still have some skin issues, but the Hair, Skin, and Nails supplement has helped a great deal.  I still take allergy medication (loratadine), but I do not get any sinus infections and have not had pneumonia since starting these supplements.  My doctor told me that Andrew's vitamins are the best you can buy. Sorry they haven't worked for you.

Glad his products are working well for you. Wish I could still take the Immue Factors during the winter or for all that matter all year round. I just cannot take them if I have the symptoms I have while taking them. I thought surely they were not that cause but I quit taking them twice through this winters & my symptoms were greatly reduced. Now I just have the normal coughing & nose blowing from dusting. My doctor told me I was wasting my money on supplements. He said they go in one end & out the other. I said yes they do with benefits in between.

Honored Contributor

@Tuppermore WOW! What great results. You are a wonderful testimony to his products. So glad to hear from other Lessman product users. So far I have a great immune system, but know others who are not as fortunate, so want to pass on your great success.

@Nightowlz If you're so inclined, you might call ProCaps and talk with Customer Service. They seem to genuinely like to hear from product users, even if it is a negative comment. The gal I talked with last week said they don't know to improve a product or start a new one without the postivie/negative feedback they get from the customers. And when I mentioned one of his products I haven't seen much results with, she was able to ascertain what I was doing incorrectly. Now I have corrected my useage and see a small improvement already, and am confident there will be steady improvement as I follow her suggestion.

Respected Contributor

I doubled my dosage of garlic gel caps and vitamin D gel caps a couple years ago and have not had any bronchitis or even a cold since then.  (Knocking on wood right now).  I still have some sinus issues, but that's not viral.  I work in a very public place, and I work out at two different fitness centers too (I do wash my hands a lot, and keep them off my face when they're dirty).

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been taking Immune Factors for about 2 years.  I switched from Airborne.  I was traveling a ton and wanted to try it and see if it worked as well as Airborne or better.

I take it on days when I go into the office or the gym.  If I'm working from home and staying in all day, I don't take it.

I am a hand washing fanatic, I sleep with a humidifier when I put the heat on in my house and am careful not to touch my face.  I don't know how much of it is my diligence and how much of it is Immune Factors, but I haven't had a cold since August 2014 when I started taking this.

I don't get a flu shot either.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I've been taking AL vits for around 30 years.  I started when he was first on QVC.

The IMMUNE FACTORS is amazing.  For years I took them when I would be around young children or if someone in my office was sick.  Then several years ago my husband and I started taking them daily.  I will tell you,  and I don't want to jinx myself, when people are sick for the 2nd and 3rd time in a year, with colds, flu, etc...   I just keep taking my Immune Factors!  I take a lot of his vitamins, and have trust in the quality.