Prostate Support

On 9/12
Marine Collagen
Free Range Collagen
Memory & Brain

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman HSN Sept TS

Thank yoou for posting.

This week I purged several AL vitamins. Expired.

I still have some UFF. I have needed it infrequently since losing a lot of weight.

I also compared my Essential 1 vites with other vitamins I am taking and they were actually better than Essential 1.

I also just returned HHS&N at the 30 day limit. Again, redundant with my daily vites, although I did see improvement in my lashes, which I was not expecting.

At this time I do not plan on purchasing any more of AL's supplements. I had been taking several of them for years, but losing weight, walking, eating healthier (modified Keto, no sugar or processed foods) has made a significant difference in my health. 

I expect to be saving $$$$. I will, however, continue to buy the Choco Nuvo, Must have it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks.  I am a big fan of UWW so I'll be in for 2 bottles.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

Isn't this the August TS?  Do you know what the September TS will be?  And September monthly specials?  Trying to plan my supplement budget as economically as possible. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

He is not having an August TS.  He said last month he won't be on this month.

I am disappointed that the Marine Collagen is not a September TS as I was waiting for it.

I will wait for the October TS announcement and then decide if I want to reorder it at the non-TS price.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

So according to Facebook he was on last night and the TS that are listed for September are the TS now.  I guess because he wasn't doing an August TS he is extending the TS across both months?

I didn't watch the show.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@yasushi wrote:

Isn't this the August TS?  Do you know what the September TS will be?  And September monthly specials?  Trying to plan my supplement budget as economically as possible. Thanks.

@yasushi 

Didn't even realize it said Aug since someone posted he was not having a TS in Aug?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

So according to Facebook he was on last night and the TS that are listed for September are the TS now.  I guess because he wasn't doing an August TS he is extending the TS across both months?

I didn't watch the show.

@VaBelle35 

I didn't even realize it said Aug since someone posted here he was not having a Aug TS.

The UWW & the UFF are TS pricing I guess but not quantity?

Looks like regular sizes.

I will wait until Sept to order.

Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

He is not having an August TS.  He said last month he won't be on this month.

I am disappointed that the Marine Collagen is not a September TS as I was waiting for it.

I will wait for the October TS announcement and then decide if I want to reorder it at the non-TS price.

I to was hoping to see the Marine Collagen coming as TSV on HSN  for September and am holding out but wonder how long I will be waiting before taking my business elsewhere.

Anyone happy with another brand of Marine Collagen?

Didn't  think he was going to be calling in on HSN and having Specials  in August .

Wish HSN would had kept his Specials like years ago,you would always know what would be the Special and  if you would be running low  you knew it would be coming as a Special and would be a good price and ussilly a larger amount.

Honored Contributor

Well the pricing is gone, so I missed out.

Oh well.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN