Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Annual TS Schedule - 2020

I'm ordering the Omega today even though I still have a few months left.

I don't need anything else as I bought a lot 3 weeks ago when he was on.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35   Since the Ultimate Eye will not be a special this month, do you know when it will be?

Honored Contributor

Okay, I panicked and purchased yet another ChocoNuvo! Good grief! I am in denial of my addiction to this product. Total purchased THREE of the 360-count containers. Just not sure that when he returns with this product in October that it will be on special. Last year he didn't do the TS until December.

@Laura14 Are you still purchasing CN beyond the initial amount you wanted? 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler Don't start with me. Smiley Wink I won't know if I have a paycheck after this week until Friday so I can't do more than I've done.  I still need to order astaxantin and that's not inexpensive.  I'm afraid the cat food budget is in full effect.  But if I run out, I will know who to burglarize.  😂

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Oh, yes! My ChocoNuvo supply is always open to burglars. Smiley LOL

In fact, I should probably just keep a stash by my front and back door, ready for you; right? Heart

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@VaBelle35   Since the Ultimate Eye will not be a special this month, do you know when it will be?

@mousiegirl   I don't.  Someone called ProCaps and they do not have info on it.  We are hoping it will be May.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried the CN Cafe and can give their opinion?  I like both coffee and chocolate and when Andrew said there was very little caffeine in it and you could still take it after dinner that made me want to consider it.  I still have CN but this is a good price and may not be offered in Oct/Dec (I remember it being 300 count for $129.90).

Honored Contributor

Andrew is saying that his TS pricing will stay until the supply is gone, so it won't necessarily end at midnight.

He said all his other pricing will stay at the "visit" pricing until the pandemic is over.

So if you run out of a non-TS something you can get the visit pricing between visits.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Andrew is saying that his TS pricing will stay until the supply is gone, so it won't necessarily end at midnight.

He said all his other pricing will stay at the "visit" pricing until the pandemic is over.

So if you run out of a non-TS something you can get the visit pricing between visits.

@VaBelle35 

That is thoughtful and generous. 

Honored Contributor

And I just realized I was out of his peppermint tea, so I was able to order just now, one box, $18 at the visit price and no S&H.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN