Contributor

What happened to Nature’s Code?

It was so very disappointed to receive an email this month that my vitamins were not in stock. I’ve used Nature’s Code for women over 50 for many years an was in auto delivery every 90 days. I was told they are trying to procure more inventory but I have to say I don’t believe it. I did a search and there was absolutely NO Nature’s Code listed at all! This tells me that since the Q will now be carrying Andrew Lessman supplements, there will be no more. I remember Andrew on Q bank in the 90’s and then he went to HSN. While I’m sure he has some great products, most of what he offers is on HSN with very few choices on Q at this time, and I might add, they are far more expensive than Nature’s Code. I’m very very disappointed!
Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Nature’s Code?

DH wonders the same thing. He loves that product.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been taking NC for decades.  Good news - I received the same notification that there was problem with stock-delivery. That was before the holidays - ? - then notice vitamins were being shipped.  I received my usual 90 day supply about ten days ago. 

I wasn't out of them cuz sometimes I don't take the full packet (busy) so had enough until supply was received.

I wondered if - at some point - they would be eliminated....but so far...so good.

Esteemed Contributor

Last time I checked - NC at QVC offered a one pill vitamin - the packets were not listed.  However, they are still out there - they just  filled my 3 mo at the same price.

Contributor

Unfortunately, my vitamins have not shipped and I’ve received no further notice since Jan 1.
Honored Contributor

@Moonie

Please ask customer service by posting under customer care or by email at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. They will answer your question so you don’t run out of your product.

Honored Contributor

I've been on AD since the late 90's.  I hope they are not discontinued.  For sometime now there are no NC presentations on QVC.  (not that I know of anyway)

Honored Contributor

After both doctors left and they turned it over to the woman whose grandmother ran a health food store, they were no longer taking new customers to the old packet formula.  But if you were in, you stayed in.

I wrote in asking if the formula would be updated periodically like it always had been over the years and did not get an answer.  With that I got out of my AD because I didn't believe anyone was minding the Nature's Code store anymore.

I never felt better than when I was on NC.  I am on Andrew Lessman now, but miss the NC multivitamin.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I got my back order email notice too.  I also have taken these for many many years.  I want to know if NC is done, what is the next best alternative?  

Respected Contributor

Well, I wouldn’t count on my auto delivery of Nature’s Code will be delivered; the reason being Andrew Lessman has arrived on the QVC scene.