Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman Again This Weekend

What all did you buy this past weekend? I got the Omega-3 and the CholestaCare.

This coming weekend I plan to get the Essential 1. That is the TSV, right?

How about you?

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Again This Weekend

The TS this weekend is Ultimate Eye, I believe.

The Essential 1 was the TS in March, I think.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The TS this weekend is Ultimate Eye, I believe.

The Essential 1 was the TS in March, I think.

@VaBelle35 Oh, bummer! I missed it. Grrrrrr 

Think I have enough of the ultimate eye. 

Super Contributor

He annoys me and I stopped watching him

Trusted Contributor

I purchased two 750s of the Omega 3, Magnesium, and Phosphatidyl Serine.  @World Traveler Sorry you missed the Essential 1 TS.  I always enjoy watching him as I learn so much!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I purchased two 750s of the Omega 3, Magnesium, and Phosphatidyl Serine.  @World Traveler Sorry you missed the Essential 1 TS.  I always enjoy watching him as I learn so much!

@BExplorer Right with you on that one! I learn a lot too.

I like that I never feel that he is pressuring me to purchase something. In fact when he was doing the Secure presentation sometime back, he said he hoped his was the one purchased. But if not, one should know that having at least one meal replacement a day has been shown to help with weight loss. I thought that was really great the way he brought that up.

I credit the HSN hosts with the way they allow him to talk in a casual way, and they respectfully wait for him to finish so they can give the amounts and prices. Colleen is the one I appreciate the most.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I like that I never feel that he is pressuring me to purchase something. In fact when he was doing the Secure presentation sometime back, he said he hoped his was the one purchased. But if not, one should know that having at least one meal replacement a day has been shown to help with weight loss. I thought that was really great the way he brought that up.

I credit the HSN hosts with the way they allow him to talk in a casual way, and they respectfully wait for him to finish so they can give the amounts and prices. Colleen is the one I appreciate the most.

@World Traveler I completely agree with everything you said!  

I have mixed feelings about watching this weekend--every time I have no interest in purchasing the TS but watch just to learn, I end up buying the TS!  He almost ALWAYS talks me into it. Smiley Frustrated

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I have mixed feelings about watching this weekend--every time I have no interest in purchasing the TS but watch just to learn, I end up buying the TS!  He almost ALWAYS talks me into it. Smiley Frustrated

@BExplorer Smiley LOL Know exactly what you mean. He explains everything in such a simple-to-understand way; everything makes sense to have as part of our health arsenal! Maybe I should sit this one out too. Smiley Happy

Are we going to make a pact to be strong or cave in? LOL!!

Seriously, though, I just checked my bottle of Ultimate Eye, and I'm down to around the bottom 1/4 of a 360-count bottle, so I'm sure I will cave in. Grrrrr!

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer Smiley LOL Know exactly what you mean. He explains everything in such a simple-to-understand way; everything makes sense to have as part of our health arsenal! Maybe I should sit this one out too. Smiley Happy

Are we going to make a pact to be strong or cave in? LOL!!

Seriously, though, I just checked my bottle of Ultimate Eye, and I'm down to around the bottom 1/4 of a 360-count bottle, so I'm sure I will cave in. Grrrrr!

@Here it is @World Traveler :  I will NOT purchase the Ultimate Eye TS!  I purchased that one a couple years ago and experienced no benefits from taking it. I was actually a little glad about that, since that is one expensive supplement I didn't feel the need to restock. I hope I'm not back on this thread over the weekend eating crow!

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:
 I hope I'm not back on this thread over the weekend eating crow!

@BExplorer  LOL!!! I'm going to be looking for your post! Or are you not going to let us know if you end up purchasing something? Smiley LOL