Trusted Contributor

Where can I find out the info about Andrew using Tilipia?  Thanks.

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I refuse to pay Lessmen's prices, especially when he's using inferior ingredients.  His marine collagen is made from tilapia.  I am currently taking Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides, and yes it makes a difference.  The sources are grass fed and wild caught, and the products is made in the USA.  Before spending a wad on Andrew's I would recommend checking it out.  It's on Amazon, white tub with orange lettering - 63 servings for $35.  I have ours on an auto ship plan.  It has no funky taste and mixes easily into a cup of coffee.  I used to avoid the powders too, only took capsules, but I've been happy with the switch.  I should have done it long ago.  

?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Where can I find out the info about Andrew using Tilipia?  Thanks.

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I refuse to pay Lessmen's prices, especially when he's using inferior ingredients.  His marine collagen is made from tilapia.  I am currently taking Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides, and yes it makes a difference.  The sources are grass fed and wild caught, and the products is made in the USA.  Before spending a wad on Andrew's I would recommend checking it out.  It's on Amazon, white tub with orange lettering - 63 servings for $35.  I have ours on an auto ship plan.  It has no funky taste and mixes easily into a cup of coffee.  I used to avoid the powders too, only took capsules, but I've been happy with the switch.  I should have done it long ago.  

?  Thanks.

@henderson  If you click on the product and then open up the label/supplement facts, under the supplement facts box you will see "Contains: Primary ingredient is derived from fish (tilapia)" 

Honored Contributor

I've been taking a MCP powder for about two months, not AL's, and it has no effect on me whatsoever. I bought about three months worth of the supp and I'm debating whether or not to purchase it again. I'll finish taking it and hope for the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman 9/15/19

[ Edited ]

@DianeFL wrote:

I have never taken either one so I ordered the Free Range.  I watched the video from Andrew and he said they are exactly the same except the marine is from fish and the free range from bovine.  I trust him so because of the price point and that I have never taken a  collagen supplement before I chose the free range.  I must admit though that I probably would not switch if I had been taking the Marine  one and getting good results even though the price is double.  

@DianeFL 

The same here I have never taken either one, but I trust AL. I take a few of his other supplements notably Essential 1 and Breast Health and I have had great results. I purchased the Free range option not only because of the lower price, but more importantly because when he was discussing the two of them last night he said that they were the same, but that  Marine Collagen was for more Skin benefits vs.  Free range being more for joints, which is what I want

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@avid shopper 

Thanks, I was just going there to check.

I wonder if anyone has been taking the new Free Range Collegen vs the Marine Collegen and sees any difference.

I am a bit squeamish about switching to the Free Range.  I know it's cheaper, but I just cannot bring myself to change.

I can't take the Marine collagen..so this new Free Range might be something I can take! I'm using Neocell Super collagen+C for now. Haven't had any issues with it.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I’m going to buy the free range collagen today. I’m currently taking it and I’m happy with it. I can’t do the marine one, it makes me sick to my stomach. Andrew’s collagen is so much cheaper than the Dubrows one. 

Me too...apparently I have fish sensitivities...the Marine made me sick too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I have been taking the Marine for at least two years, as a newbie after hearing the presentation for the first time I was all in but the taste was not pleasant so I had it sitting for about a month or so before I read on these boards that some of the posters add it to their coffee (2 scoops) and that's what I started doing.

Yes, I see and feel the results two years later.  I ordered the mega size Free Range since reading about the tilapia in the Marine and the reviews so far are very good with the Free Range.  Looking forward to trying it!

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie 

Hi, Dawniee!

i take both.

Here is what i think:

As stated previously, Marine helps me with skin issues and Bovine helps my joints.

Both help my intestines!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman 9/15/19

[ Edited ]

First off, sorry for being off topic.  I thought this the most recent thread on AL' Supplements.  Does anyone here take the 

TURMERIC 400 Supplement?.

If you use it, does it help with inflamation?  I do so much yard work, etc, and most always have something that I have over-worked, and I get sore.  Your opinions please...Will/Does this help you?

Thank You ~ Mistic

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

First off, sorry for being off topic.  I thought this the most recent thread on AL' Supplements.  Does anyone here take the 

TURMERIC 400 Supplement?.

If you use it, does it help with inflamation?  I do so much yard work, etc, and most always have something that I have over-worked, and I get sore.  Your opinions please...Will/Does this help you?

Thank You ~ Mistic

@MisticAs I've said many times, I refuse to pay Lessman's prices.  I get the majority of our supplements from Vitacost.  They are made in the USA and more reasonably priced. 

Turmeric is very good for imflammation, BUT you need to take it in the right amount.  So many people think a sprinkle from their spice jar is all they need, but it's not close.  I take 900 mg. twice daily for brain health and prevention of inflammation.  Also, make sure your supplement has Bioperrine (black pepper), to aid in absorption.  If you are on any prescription meds, talk with your doctor first because the black pepper could have an effect on how your body absorbs your meds too.