Trusted Contributor

I did a quick search but did not see anything posted for this weekend so I wanted to let everyone know he is on.

Marine Collegen Peptides is the TS. 

DG39052_09132019_TS_HF_LessmanCollagen_ATest_desktop2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper 

Thanks, I was just going there to check.

I wonder if anyone has been taking the new Free Range Collegen vs the Marine Collegen and sees any difference.

I am a bit squeamish about switching to the Free Range.  I know it's cheaper, but I just cannot bring myself to change.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman @avid shopper 

Does this stuff really make a difference?  Order it once and did not realize it was powder.  Could not bring myself to drink it.  If it was in capsule form I would have a problem with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi 

It did seem to help my husband knee issues.  I think with any supplement, you have to take it for awhile and the changes are often subtle.

I know many dismiss benefits of vitamins and supplements, but I feel they do help.

While I've never seen what I would call a dramatic change, I feel it has maintained my skins good health and appearance.

Yes, some find the powder off-putting but I just mix it in our first cup of coffee.  We cannot taste or smell anything.

Frequent Contributor

I have never taken either one so I ordered the Free Range.  I watched the video from Andrew and he said they are exactly the same except the marine is from fish and the free range from bovine.  I trust him so because of the price point and that I have never taken a  collagen supplement before I chose the free range.  I must admit though that I probably would not switch if I had been taking the Marine  one and getting good results even though the price is double.  

Honored Contributor

I refuse to pay Lessmen's prices, especially when he's using inferior ingredients.  His marine collagen is made from tilapia.  I am currently taking Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides, and yes it makes a difference.  The sources are grass fed and wild caught, and the products is made in the USA.  Before spending a wad on Andrew's I would recommend checking it out.  It's on Amazon, white tub with orange lettering - 63 servings for $35.  I have ours on an auto ship plan.  It has no funky taste and mixes easily into a cup of coffee.  I used to avoid the powders too, only took capsules, but I've been happy with the switch.  I should have done it long ago.  

Honored Contributor

I would never buy his Marine Collagen derived from tilapia, we dont consume tilapia in any way shape or form in this family. Andrew should know better than to use a farm raised fish, especially for his prices. 

I do take Verisol collagen in tablet form for a while now, my nails and skin see a positive difference. 

Respected Contributor

I’m going to buy the free range collagen today. I’m currently taking it and I’m happy with it. I can’t do the marine one, it makes me sick to my stomach. Andrew’s collagen is so much cheaper than the Dubrows one. 

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I’m skeptical also about changing to bovine.  I’ve taken marine for two yrs, it’s worked great. My bone scan is improved greatly. 

I tried vital protein from Costco last week. After six days my knees and shoulders are hurting. Had trouble walking when I got out of bed this morning. 

I’m going to order the large marine.  I can’t chance the bovine and miss out on the TS.  Maybe I’ll try bovine later in a 30 day supply. 

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I’m going to buy the free range collagen today. I’m currently taking it and I’m happy with it. I can’t do the marine one, it makes me sick to my stomach. Andrew’s collagen is so much cheaper than the Dubrows one. 

Yes, but the Dubrows collagen contains 5 different types of collagen, including Verisol. And I dont think there is tilapia in theirs.