Occasional Contributor

Andrew L Eye formulas question

Between the Ultimate Eye andthe new Maximum L + Z~ what is the biggest differnce ~ I am 57 ~ typical eye isssues ~ just use readers and want to keep my vision and eye health good 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Andrew L Eye formulas question

Maximum L+Z is only Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and omegas. Ultimate Eye Support includes everything in L+Z, but several other supplements. The more expensive one also includes Astaxanthin, which is normally a separate purchase. I'm going for the one with Astaxanthin. Working from home on my laptop the past 4 months is really starting to bother my eyes.
Honored Contributor

I take Puritans Pride 40 mg Lutein and 5 mg of Astaxanthin also on a daily basis. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you take that with the AL eye supplement ~ ?

I am just wondering if the eye support is worth the extra $ 

Frequent Contributor

I also purchased the 720 bottle with Astaxanthin.  I can tell a difference.  I am near-sighted and have bad astigmatism.  I have been using them for years and can tell a difference.

Try them. Sometimes Andrew even gives longer than 30 days.

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I noticed that they've been changed from capsule form to softgels, and I almost didn't reorder. Some reviews say they're too big or stick together. I'll just return them if I'm disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@BeaachLife wrote:

Do you take that with the AL eye supplement ~ ?

I am just wondering if the eye support is worth the extra $ 

No, i dont buy anything from AL, way out of my budget. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, the astaxanthin is worth the extra money.

The old formula was 2 powder capsules that were dark green and the soft gel was the astaxanthin. I guess he combined everything to a soft gel.
Honored Contributor

All the softgels stick, even my Advil softgels do that.  I bang the container on the counter and they break up.

No issues.  Nothing breaks open.

I keep my containers in the basement where it's cool and only keep a 30 day supply in the kitchen.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

Just shredding old receipts this morning and came across the last eye special I bought. In April 2016, ths 720 Ultimate Eye Support + 360 Astaxanthin was $249. This year's 720 size with Astaxanthin included was $199. I always wondered if it's true when Andrew says his prices are down from previous years.