Honored Contributor

See rather weird update in Community Chat.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree i was trying to find a post you were in, because i wanted to wish you a happy birthday. unfortunately, i came across

this post. i was very sorry to have read this very sad, & heart

wrenching story about your ex husband. my sincere sympathy to you & your daughters. it's inhumane to allow someone to die under such horrific conditions.

however, on a happier note, i want to wish you a very happy birthday. i hope you have a healthy, happy year, that's filled

with happiness & good times. i hope you enjoy your special day.

Honored Contributor

@boyzs wrote:

@LilacTree i was trying to find a post you were in, because i wanted to wish you a happy birthday. unfortunately, i came across

this post. i was very sorry to have read this very sad, & heart

wrenching story about your ex husband. my sincere sympathy to you & your daughters. it's inhumane to allow someone to die under such horrific conditions.

however, on a happier note, i want to wish you a very happy birthday. i hope you have a healthy, happy year, that's filled

with happiness & good times. i hope you enjoy your special day.

Thank you very much, boyz. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986