Regular Contributor

I had some very old dvds that came with my original purchase. What is a good overall Aeropilates dvd ? Looking for a new one. I might get the pull-up bar too.

Esteemed Contributor

Bigbro, I can tell you NOT to buy the pilates dvds that have INTEGRATED in the title. They are dvds that do pilates plus reformer and they are very poorly put together. Rather than doing a section on pure pilates and a section on the reformer, they combine them so you spend most of your time changing equipment rather than having an exercise period that flows. Very frustrating! I look forward to the replies. LM

Regular Contributor

Actually I was just looking for different types of new exercises on the reformer on youtube. Many different ones if you look at other reformers other than aeropilates, like one exercise using only one leg, I'll have to try it.

Contributor

There are a lot of DVD's out there for other brands of reformer. You can check Peak Pilates, Balanced Body, Merrithew Fitness. Google would help you. If you get an advanced DVD you'll have most of the exercises even if you can't do them yet.

Contributor

I would love some new DVD's also. I do like the Integrated, but like Lilysmom said, the lady doing the video changes to the reformer so fast, I have to stop the DVD then hit play again. It is very annoying. Maybe I will check the Stamina website or e b a y.