Super Contributor

Watching the Aero Pilates hour and saw rep Marjolein on with Jane.  Marjolein looks like she may have gotten an eye lift perhaps.  She looks so good and much younger. 

Trusted Contributor

She had something done but she looks awesome. She is so inspiring, coming from that horrible accident years ago to looking like she is 40 speaks volumes for the machine.

Her body! oh my gosh! her arms! I won't even wear sleeveless and I am her age and tiny. But if I had her arms, boy I would be happy. She had a baby at age 46 and her body is amazing.

I am thinking of upgrading my machine. Mine is 10 years old and under a bed Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

gabstoomuch,

You are hysterical.  I do agree Marjolein is truly inspiring.  I need to get this machine!

Valued Contributor

The machine only works if you use it

Respected Contributor

@lianne wrote:

The machine only works if you use it

@lianne - how true!  Mine has sat up in my loft for years - I use it just occasionally.  It's not as nice as the newer machines. 

Honored Contributor

I love my pilates machine, it's just relaxing and invigorating at the same time. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

I watched the Aeropilates presentation this weekend and ended up buying the 5 cord reformer.  I've never done pilates but have done everything from P90X to Crossfit.  What really peaked my interest about this machine was the rebounder. 

I have a full size trampoline outside but the mat ripped this summer with me on it.  The seams tore due to age and weather exposure.  I haven't replaced it yet, and it's no fun jumping in a coat in below freezing weather! 

This machine seems similar to the Total Gym.  Has anyone used Total Gym DVDs  for their reformer workouts?  My reformer just shipped, and I believe it comes with 3 DVDs.  Are there any other good DVDs out there?   

Esteemed Contributor

@Longhorn Gal, you can go to the aeropilates site and get DVDs.  I think they are sold elsewhere as well.  You can also Google workouts online.

one piece of advice from me is not to buy the INTEGRATED Pilates and rebounder DVDs.  Way too much time spent changing equipment back and forth.  Buy dedicated Pilates or dedicated rebounder workouts instead.

Hope you enjoy your new machine.  Love mine.  LM

Frequent Contributor

Thank you @Lilysmom.  I will definitely check out the website for more DVDs.