Valued Contributor

For those of you that take 8 greens every day do you think we are healthier ?  I feel the same but that doesnt mean anything .  I hate to think Im spending 64 dollars every 60 days for nothing

Esteemed Contributor

Apparently they haven't "HIT" you like they did me.  You don't want details - but after 2 or 3 UNEXPECTED attacks - I dumped $75 worth down the drain.  Drain didn't EXPLODED like I did - (are you catching the hint?) -    back to normal with real food salads.   First time thought I had food poisoning - blamed a take out food place. 

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie

Not even sure what "8 greens" is, or it's meaning. Never saw those words referenced like that on this forum. I guess @fthunt must know as I see, but did not read, her post.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

8 Greens is a drink tablet.  It was a TSV a few months ago.

A283978

I drink a similar product for the last year and honestly I feel no different.

Valued Contributor

I was on QVCs autoship for “8 greens” and had the my family drinking it until I started reading up on spirulina, one of its ingredients. After googling Dr. Andrew Weil’s findings, in the trash it all went!! The expense turned into a secondary factor. Please read up on spirulina for yourself, then check labels carefully on these types of products. I was shocked.  (I trust Dr. Weil so he was my go to source.) 

Valued Contributor

I was on QVCs autoship for “8 greens” and had my family drinking it until I started reading up on spirulina, one of its ingredients. After googling Dr. Andrew Weil’s findings, in the trash it all went!! The expense turned into a secondary factor. Please read up on spirulina for yourself, then check labels carefully on these types of products. I was shocked.  (I trust Dr. Weil so he was my go to source.) 

Honored Contributor

I eat so many greens on a daily basis, so I do not add green processed foods. Eat your greens, no need to spend $64.00.  Easy to do, make a meal a salad full of a variety of greens, steam greens daily, broccoli on top of a baked potato, greens in a stir fry, etc.  I will add Sunfood spirulina granules to my smoothies as well as fresh greens. 

Respected Contributor

Threw away mine after several bouts of gas.  Didn't want to risk being out and having that problem.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Regular Contributor

I'm drinking it daily and have no problems with it at all.  I will continue to use it.  I don't necessarily feel better, but it has to be helping.  I don't like the taste of vegetables, so this is the only way I get them.  I just read up on Spurilina and from what I read, it has many health benefits.  

Honored Contributor

Consult Beaute has a very similar product selling on Evine, you may want to do an ingredients and price comparison.