New Contributor
Does anyone know the item number for the 21 day fix coming up this week January 2 and 3?
Super Contributor

Huh?

Respected Contributor

It looks like it's not posted yet. I have 21 Day Fix, BTW. I find the eating program easy to follow, and it works as long as you stick to it. I do other stuff for my workouts, but I've viewed them...they're good, especially for beginners, I think.

Honored Contributor

It's up now: F11780

Frequent Contributor
FYI, my sister bought this from the infomercial and said the workouts are VERY challenging. She is not a workout novice and said the routines were hard to get through even doing the modifiers. I would not say it is for someone coming from a sedentary lifestyle.
Respected Contributor
Just a comment re: the workouts.....remember that you can modify in any way you need to. If you can't do something, you can just walk in place until that part is over. If something is being done with weights you can't manage, do the move without weights. And so on. The real point is to move, so if you're up and moving, it's all good. Like Tony Horton says, do your best, forget the rest.
Frequent Contributor
Can buy workout vids on Amazon much cheaper, these on the Q are way over priced IMHO
Frequent Contributor
Glad Albany mentioned her disgust with 3 wk cleanse diets. I'm dreading seeing Marie O/nutri system commercials every other commercial on tv, she does not eat that stuff routinely. I had an obese problem and healthy food and exercise is the ONLY way to keep off weight off, it's about the lab numbers not the scale numbers!
Trusted Contributor

News Flash: There is no "21 Day Fix". Getting in shape, losing weight, firming up, improving stamina and condition may take 21 days, 21 weeks, 21 months.......depending on your current weight, condition, and age. If you are a 230 pound 50-year-old, and haven't exercised in years, it won't be "fixed" in 21 days. To market a "fitness kit" featuring a taut, fit young woman in a bikini and suggest others should buy it in hopes of getting there in 21 days is disingenuous at best.

Super Contributor

Well, thank you GoodStuff for your very respectful input. I am certain we will all benefit from from said input, and stop with all the crazy idea's we have for attempting to get healthy.