WEN

Regular Contributor

Hi all! I just got my shipment of wen styling cream and the bottles were shipped with the pumps in them already. I don't remember my last shipment coming this way. For those who have ordered, did your bottles come sealed with the pumps out of the bottles?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the pump should be in the bottle @elrager,

but the pump spout should be in the down & locked position. 

Respected Contributor

I have seen it come both ways elrager.  I seem to remember a kit that was a TSV some time ago where the SC came with the pump "on the side", but usually it comes in the bottle but the pump is down and locked.  As long as it isn't leaking, I wouldn't worry about it.  For myself, I'd rather the pump were in the bottle, that's one less extra plastic cap in the landfill!

Respected Contributor

Hi @elrager, Yes, I've gotten mine that way, sure.  Then, again, I've gotten them with the pump straw on the side.  Really does not matter.

Esteemed Contributor

That's interesting, @CamilleP.

I've only been buying WEN since 2014, and I've never had SC arrive with the pump not already in the bottle. Must've been a machinery upgrade at their manufacturing site.

Oh, wait ... now I'm wondering if the earliest BGT SC, (bought a duo) was not in the bottle. Not sure, but again, that was years ago and pumps are shipped in the bottle now.

Respected Contributor

I think I've always had my styling creams come with the pump in the bottle and in the locked position.