WEN

Trusted Contributor

bebe you are super amazing! Thank you for all that you do! Because of you we Wenners not only have a community, but have a great community. Heart You are the greatest!

Trusted Contributor

ITA, bebe has so many admirable qualities such as generosity and helpfulness. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

bebe really is THE best. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: bebe, you are the best

[ Edited ]

Thank you all so much for your very kind words and the very generous things you've said. I am so appreciative of all your kind thoughts and words... and a bit overwhelmed (in a very good way). 

jennys kid, I am honored that you started this thread to thank me. That was so very kind of you. Thank you so very much. 

Hilary, thank you for all your kind words. I am also very appreciative of everything you do to energize this forum and make it a really fun place to spend time. You're always there to help every first time Wennner through their Wen Learning Curve. You took charge and helped guide us through that bizarre forum changeover which I really appreciated. lol, and then there are your wenderful Benefits of Oils threads. You are the Keeper of the Oils Info. And you're an absolute sweetheart. *s*

Wen Woman, thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them.

beaches, thank you for everything and... lol, it's great to be back. This past fall/winter was so crazy that I'm still playing a bit of catch up, but it's great to be back here!! I really missed you. *s*

Doherty, thank you for the kind things you said... and welcome to the Wen forum!!! 

FleaMktQn, lol, can you forward that comment about how QVC should add me to their payroll? Smiley Happy Let them know that I'd be happy to take payment in Wen!! Smiley Wink And I'm sorry we missed each other last year, but I'm so glad that you googled Wen TSV and found us. And thank you for what you said. I really appreciate it. *s* 

Bethany, my friend, thank you for what your said. Your happiness makes me happy. *s* 

quadmimi, thank you for your kinds words. And I'm so glad that the Wen News update had been helpful. I hope you feel better soon. 

vermint, hearing that I was a part of the reason that you became a Wen girl just made me so happy. I realise that there are a lot of Wenners and prospective Wenners who just never post on the forum... and that's just fine, because one of the purposes of this forum is to share everything Wen (i.e. Wenformation), all the time!! Smiley Wink It's great to know that the info in this forum is helpful to a wider range of folks. -- And thank you for your kind words. 

yisbuff (or yisbuff2... naw, to me, you'll always be yisbuff), I'm so glad you came out of the shadows and joined our merry band of Wenners. I really appreciate your kind words. 

sailor moon, thank you so much for your kind words. I have to say that I really enjoy reading your posts. You have a subtle, ironic, cagey, and very effective wit that is lots of fun to witness in action. Smiley Wink

And HappyDaze, thank you so much for what you said. We've known each other here for a few years now and it's so good to have you around. And you always have my back. Thank you for that. I really appreciate it. *s*

I am so appreciative of everything that everyone has said. I really missed the folks at the Wen forum this past fall/winter season. I stopped doing the MB thing a long time ago because of all the stuff that eventually would happen. But that doesn't happen here. There's an occasional misunderstanding but it all gets worked out and that says so much about the folks on this forum. At the core, there's an essential spirit of goodwill that permeates this forum and makes it such a special place to spend some time. 

Thank you all for making this such a wenderful and relaxing place to get all the latest Wenformation!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy