WEN

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Can someone describe what this smells like ~ I am looking at getting the NBT and hoping it is something that could possible be year round scent .

Valued Contributor

@CoastalGal sorry to see you have not received any replies.  I have not tried this particular scent but Chaz website describes it with notes of raspberry, blackberry and vanilla.  it is a terrific value (at Chaz website one is $160).  i ordered the winter white forest in this duo.  hope this helps.

@77yangya

@SurferWife 

Esteemed Contributor

@CoastalGal 

You may get a few replies as people receive their orders this month. Sorry. But this formula is too new.

Honored Contributor

Re: Winter Wild Berry

[ Edited ]

@CoastalGal I got the Winter Wild Berry when it first came out last winter and I love it. As @mizree mentioned, the berries are raspberry and blackberry, which for me is a nice scent, maybe that is because I really like berries of any type. But I also pick up the cherry that is in it, even though it is not prominent. I'm a big fan of vanilla, so I am glad that is part of the formula; however, I don't detect it as much as the berry/cherry scent.

After having used it for about a year, to me it is one of the stronger scents of his formulas. Not a problem though; it does not come across as so strong you wouldn't want it. And that is just my opinion on what my nose is picking up. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I imagine it like this:

Pitchers of thick, warmed raspberry & blackberry syrup, drizzling over a rich French vanilla ice cream. 😋

But going back to reality @World Traveler , is it a warm fragrance or a cool one?

And is it nearing candy-sweetness like fruity STP, or closer to tart berries paired with a vanilla that's sweeter than the berry notes?

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

Can someone describe what this smells like ~ I am looking at getting the NBT and hoping it is something that could possible be year round scent .

@CoastalGal 

I have had it since last year also..."To me" it smells just like a big bowl of raspberries/blueberries with some vanilla hint..(a parfait I guess) lol

The scent turns even more wonderful in the shower...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi 

Mmmmmm . . .

Now I want berries and tapioca made with vanilla bean, served in a tall parfait glass, with real whipped cream and that cherry @World Traveler smells.

I'd better go eat some breakfast.

Esteemed Contributor

I do smell the berries (I love berries) and I get hit with cherry as well. I don't smell vanilla. It isn't an overpowering scent for me.

@x Hedge - I don't think it is syrupy sweet at all. But, I do think it would go well with vanilla ice cream!

Trusted Contributor

Now i am wondering if they will offer  this in spring with spring or summer scents ~ the 2 16 oz containers ..

Respected Contributor

There's a short answer to your question, @CoastalGal , and sadly that's "No".   For many years at QVC you could only get any of the seasonals during their season, so we could only buy Fall formulas for three months, Winter for three, Spring for three, and Summer for three.  A few years ago the Q started offering Fall and Winter for six months at a time, and Spring and Summer for the other six months,  In June, for "gallons month" we can get all the seasonals in the gallon quantity, but the rest of the year, you can't get fall/winter formulas except during fall and winter, or spring/summer except in spring and summer.  Even though berries are summer fruits Chaz chose to use those fragrances for his newest Winter CC formula, so you can only buy it until the end of February.  You can certainly *use* it whenever you want to, but if you want it, buy it now.