WEN

Valued Contributor

Winter Red Currant

[ Edited ]

Finally got my 32 oz. CC WRC yesterday and I'm happy to say that I love it and am not in the least disappointed!  The scent is, I think, much softer than the WCM, and I find it intoxicating.  I used it as a 2nd cleanse this morning, with PJP and Fig for my 1st,  and my curls came out soft and full.   I'm going to give it a 5 star review and want to buy the other products in this scent as well.  I'll even buy the RTM.   I hope Chaz offers us some good deals tomorrow with this scent, and I hope those of you who buy it are as happy with it as I am.

IMHO, Chaz has another winner.

Trusted Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1

in a dooters post just a few hours ago.

said there will be winter styling kits.

mousse sc and RTM in WVM WRC WWC.

Respected Contributor

Me too!  I got mine and I used it this morning first and second cleanses and WOW!!!  I love it too!  I grabbed the styling creme in it when Chaz did black Friday but I want to get more stuff in it.  It's a lovely, fresh, soft scent.  Nicely done, Chaz, as usual!

Valued Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1

in a dooters post just a few hours ago.

said there will be winter styling kits.

mousse sc and RTM in WVM WRC WWC.

@untitled Well, my credit card is rarin' to go!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
@77yangya wrote:

Me too!  I got mine and I used it this morning first and second cleanses and WOW!!!  I love it too!  I grabbed the styling creme in it when Chaz did black Friday but I want to get more stuff in it.  It's a lovely, fresh, soft scent.  Nicely done, Chaz, as usual!

@77yangya I love how the scent lingers in my hair, but it's subtle, not at all overpowering.  I think this will wind up being one of my favorite cc's.  Is there a gallon size of it in my future?  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1Can you describe what it smells like?

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204  It isn't a floral scent, and I don't know what currant smells like, so I couldn't say if it's true to that name, but I'd say it was a sort of berry or herb scent, but softer, more refreshing and less sharp than the Winter Cranberry Mint.  To me it seems like an appropriate scent for winter, reminds me of warm cider by a fireside, or a walk in a snowy forest in the evening.    

Regular Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 I think I might have to try it instead of waiting until my TSV shipment. I was excited about the red currant (I think it is a tart berry scent) but was afraid the scent would be too dominated by the other essential oils in the formula like rose and patchouli the way that the WVWP is dominated by sandalwood (imo). 

However, I am more optimistic now. I actually almost liked the WCM but just found it too cloying and almost artificial smelling. I was hoping to get through the season with only WVM purchases but now I am not so sure!

thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204  It isn't a floral scent, and I don't know what currant smells like, so I couldn't say if it's true to that name, but I'd say it was a sort of berry or herb scent, but softer, more refreshing and less sharp than the Winter Cranberry Mint.  To me it seems like an appropriate scent for winter, reminds me of warm cider by a fireside, or a walk in a snowy forest in the evening.    

Thanks @qtrmoonlady1! It sounds interesting.

Valued Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 I think I might have to try it instead of waiting until my TSV shipment. I was excited about the red currant (I think it is a tart berry scent) but was afraid the scent would be too dominated by the other essential oils in the formula like rose and patchouli the way that the WVWP is dominated by sandalwood (imo). 

However, I am more optimistic now. I actually almost liked the WCM but just found it too cloying and almost artificial smelling. I was hoping to get through the season with only WVM purchases but now I am not so sure!

thanks for the info!

@kesstrain Well, I hope you like both the scent and the performance.   I will be buying the styling creme set tomorrow, and maybe another RC CC.  Wish I could see Chaz's live shows but have to work.  My DVR will be busy tomorrow!  Smiley Happy