WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Will this product return?

@sueinsf wrote:

This is a product I have, but don't really find much value in using, although perhaps I should play around with it more.  How do those of you that like it use it and what do you think it does for your hair that other products don't?  I still have a nearly full tube open and another unopen in my stash, from previous kits.  Even if I used it regularly, using just a tiny amount, a tube would seem to last a really long time.

@sueinsf  I use the FTC on dry hair if I have some frizz that I want to smooth down and it works great for that. I think Chaz usually mixes it with a few drops of the GS and VTS but I don't really care for that combo. The VTS is way too drying for my hair and the GS seems to cause single strand knots in my hair so I just use the FTC on its own.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

This is a product I have, but don't really find much value in using, although perhaps I should play around with it more.  How do those of you that like it use it and what do you think it does for your hair that other products don't?  I still have a nearly full tube open and another unopen in my stash, from previous kits.  Even if I used it regularly, using just a tiny amount, a tube would seem to last a really long time.

@sueinsf  I use the FTC on dry hair if I have some frizz that I want to smooth down and it works great for that. I think Chaz usually mixes it with a few drops of the GS and VTS but I don't really care for that combo. The VTS is way too drying for my hair and the GS seems to cause single strand knots in my hair so I just use the FTC on its own.

Thanks @HSB1204 (and @LAMS earlier).  I never really found the VTS a worthwhile product for me either, although GS is a staple.  Typically, I use the GS mixed with SC before I blow dry and if I need to tame any frizz when dry, I just use a tiny bit of oil.  Occasionally, I mix a tiny bit of oil into the FTC but that's probably more to try and use it up!  But at some point I will try the FTC/GS combo or FTC/GS/VTS combo and see how I like those. 

Valued Contributor

@Kardi wrote:

For several years I have used the Wen finishing cream.  It comes in a tube and is a very thick cream but helps my wimpy, fine hair feel thicker and tames the frizzies.  I can't find it on the QVC site.  Does anyone know if they have discontinued this product or is it just out of stock?  I know it is also on Chaz's site.  Thanks for any input.

I have good news for you @Kardi and other people hoping and waiting for this item to be available again! šŸ˜ƒ
WEN by Chaz Dean Finishing Treatment Creme, 4 oz tube is in stock on QVC.com! 

Item #: A332912

Hope that helps anyone who was looking for it and running low! šŸ˜Š

Esteemed Contributor

In that case, I wouldn't be surprised if they featured Wen by Chaz Dean Finishing Treatment Cream later today on BeautyiQ.
Cuz it's Wen's-day!
Valued Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@Kardi wrote:

For several years I have used the Wen finishing cream.  It comes in a tube and is a very thick cream but helps my wimpy, fine hair feel thicker and tames the frizzies.  I can't find it on the QVC site.  Does anyone know if they have discontinued this product or is it just out of stock?  I know it is also on Chaz's site.  Thanks for any input.

I have good news for you @Kardi and other people hoping and waiting for this item to be available again! šŸ˜ƒ

@Nicole WI - thank you!!  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Nicole WI wrote:

@Nicole WI - thank you!!  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

@You're welcome @qtrmoonlady! ā¤ļø

I was just browsing and ran acrossed it and thought I should let people know. šŸ˜Š

Valued Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
In that case, I wouldn't be surprised if they featured Wen by Chaz Dean Finishing Treatment Cream later today on BeautyiQ.
Cuz it's Wen's-day!

I hope they do @x Hedge! BeautyiQ would be a great place to demonstrate home to use the FTC! šŸ˜ƒ

Chaz was not really sure if FTC would be given any airtime on QVC. BeautyiQ would be the perfect place to show it because they educated viewers on how to use the products they have on air! šŸ‘šŸ»

Regular Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Finishing-Treatment-Creme%2C-4-oz.product.A332912.html?sc=SRCH

Woo Hoo!!!  It's back online!!!  I'm going to order now, but I thought I'd share with you, too 

Spoiler
Smiley Happy