WEN

Frequent Contributor
Love: my review 😉 So I started with some heavy spritzing, as I work in a greasy, smoky professional kitchen & I really wanted to experience the fragrance. At first I didn't like it. The top notes were heavy with grapefruit & I don't care for citrus scents. Then, in a couple of hours, the scent dried down to something warm & kinda delicious - it really worked well with the heat & my body chemistry. I really like it & kept burying my nose into my chef coat & inhaling the goodness! It's now well after midnight & I still smell great! It really lasts! Kudos to Chaz on this one - well done!
Respected Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Love: my review 😉 So I started with some heavy spritzing, as I work in a greasy, smoky professional kitchen & I really wanted to experience the fragrance. At first I didn't like it. The top notes were heavy with grapefruit & I don't care for citrus scents. Then, in a couple of hours, the scent dried down to something warm & kinda delicious - it really worked well with the heat & my body chemistry. I really like it & kept burying my nose into my chef coat & inhaling the goodness! It's now well after midnight & I still smell great! It really lasts! Kudos to Chaz on this one - well done!

@Chefgal411 If you read what I said about Love, we have almost identical reviews. Our noses seem to be picking out similar, both initial spritz and then dry down. LOL

Respected Contributor
Spoiler

It's funny how a couple of you have mentioned you like the dried-down scent better than the initial scent. I'm the opposite! On first sniff, it reminded me very much of Summer Mango Coconut...juicy, fruity, and tropical. I wish it stayed like that!!!  I do really like the ultimate scent as well, just not as much Cat Wink

Frequent Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Chefgal411 wrote:

@Chefgal411 If you read what I said about Love, we have almost identical reviews. Our noses seem to be picking out similar, both initial spritz and then dry down. LOL

@AmericanBulldogMom, I know! I did read your review first but it was only after I wrote mine that I realized we had the same experience ha ha! Great minds think alike!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Who else loves Love?sad

[ Edited ]

I am sad.  I bought the TSV and it came, but no samples in mine, just the TSV.

Edited:  Oops.  I went and checked the box an there it was, so now, Yay!  I'll have to see what I think.  There is an odd fruit smell - not sure what that is.  Will have to wait until it mellows.

Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

I am sad.  I bought the TSV and it came, but no samples in mine, just the TSV.

Edited:  Oops.  I went and checked the box an there it was, so now, Yay!  I'll have to see what I think.  There is an odd fruit smell - not sure what that is.  Will have to wait until it mellows.

@cosmic1 I'm glad you checked again and found your sample!