WEN

Respected Contributor

Who else loves Love?

[ Edited ]

I got my TSV ridiculously early (5 days ahead of the EDD...well done, Q & UPS!)  I was so excited to try the Love fragrance sample! It's really pretty. It's light/sweet/floral, very feminine. I applied lightly at 5pm yesterday, one spritz on my wrists rubbed together and behind my ears, and a light spritz on the back of my neck. I am still getting whiffs of it this morning. That's some impressive staying power!

My only other WEN fragrance was the original 613 EDT, which is frustratingly short-lived, even layering with the oil and a lotion. I still love the scent of that, but I'm lucky if it lasts an hour on me. I know he came out with an EDP of that too, but the reviews seemed mixed about its staying power. So I'm really glad Chaz included this sample, and that this EDP does not have that problem. At ALL. It's enough to make me reconsider his fragrance line...which, come to think of it, I (or at least my wallet) may come to regret! Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor
My TSVs came yesterday (yes, so soon & very much appreciated!) & today I'll be wearing Love. Can't wait - I hope I like it as much as you do!
Respected Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:
My TSVs came yesterday (yes, so soon & very much appreciated!) & today I'll be wearing Love. Can't wait - I hope I like it as much as you do!

@Chefgal411 I hope you do too!

Honored Contributor

I'm undecided about the new perfume.  I got my TSV yesterday and immediately tried the sample of Love.  I only applied a tiny spritz to my wrists.  On first "smell", I thought it was great, but within a relatively short time I started getting a headache and ended up trying to wash it off.

I have that kind of reaction to a lot of perfumes, but I'll give it another try on a day when I'll be home.  It's a pretty scent; just not sure it's right for me.

Respected Contributor

I am loving it too! Initially, meaning very first spritz, I got a heavy waft of grapefruit (and actually still do), and was disappointed that it would be heavy citrus, etc. But after a short time and dry down, I just loved how it smelled and worked with my body chemistry. Not sure if I am alone in this or not, but I pick up a sublte fruit/sweet scent (not citrus) that I just love.  Can’t explain it, but it’s just so unexpected. I can’t put my finger on it though. What I do know is that I really like it on me and have found that it’s very long lasting. I spray it early morning before work and can still smell it in the evening. 

Side note: I wore this last week Sat to a memorial service which meant a lot of hugging. I was wearing Love that day and was told quite a few times how good I smelled. 😊

Respected Contributor

Hello Wen Peeps!  I got it  a couple of weeks ago with my TSV and I love it too.  It's just got a note in there like "honey" that I'm not crazy about BUT it lasts FOREVER!  You only need a liitle bit so like one of the peeps on here said, it was a generous sample.  I spritzed alot when I first unpackaged it and WOW!  I was choking but when I changed into my jammies some of it was on my skin which settled down beautifully.  I tried it again but did not over do and it is lovely.  I can't wait to see all the others he's gonna come out with!!

Frequent Contributor

I love it too. I tweeted Chaz that we need everything in the Love scent. lol I really hope he offeres a candle too.

Robin~

New Contributor

I love this fragrance.  The staying power is outstanding.  When will this be available for purchase?

Respected Contributor

@skott wrote:

I love this fragrance.  The staying power is outstanding.  When will this be available for purchase?

@skott The card the sample came in says available Feb 2018. I would expect Chaz’ site to have it first and then the Q offering it shortly after.

Esteemed Contributor

sLike everyone else I was so excited to experience LOVE.  I do love it and I agree about its staying power. After I sprayed it and enjoyed it I looked over at my Light bottle and felt a little guilty.  As much as I do like LOVE and will purchase it and  also use 613 my first love is LIGHT.  It just puts me in a good mood and I always get compliments when Im wearing  it.