WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Which Gallons will you choose? :)

For some reason my TV provider doesn't carry Q2, so I watched some of the program online to confirm it was live, and since it was, placed my order for TT and WWF gallons on auto-delivery.   Those two are all I honestly need, but odds are, before June is over, I will have ordered a FGP and a WVM just to make sure I express my support for those formulas.  There are only four seasonal formulas I can use, and of those, only three that really work well on my hair, so I would hate for them to go away, but then again, I am going to be tripping over gallons trying to get into bed at night if I don't watch out, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

I have a question.  Is there a difference between the WEN for kids and say Fig adult shampoos, except the cost?  My reasoning is my son in law has wild curly hair, and loves wen.  He says the scent doesn't matter he jus likes wen.  My daughter usually gets the FIG or Pomagranite, or sweet almond

@shoekitty 

I’m a big fan of the watermelon!

*** I’m down for a Gal Of TT

And looking out for another to call my name!

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

I have been using Wen for over 6 years and I have never purchased a gallon because I typically buy better deals such as TSV's or other sale offers that end up being much cheaper than the gallons even when on sale. I have so much Wen already and share with my son when he is home from college. If I do purchase one it would definitely be Summer Melon Mint since it is my son's favorite he takes it all when school is in. If I purchase the gallon I can refill a few bottles to send him off to school with those. I'm on the fence because I have just taken inventory of my stockpile, so I have a variety of 12 32oz and 9 16 oz bottles in various core and seasonal scents, but no more melon mint. That's equivalent to 5 gallons! How much Wen is too much?! Asking for a friend. 😉

Trusted Contributor

your post made me laugh. @Diva1Donna 

i am thinking the same thing right now - I have so much WEN but yet I am thinking about buying the joy blessings gallon and I definitely don't need it.  But the blessings CCs are the only ones I haven't tried.

Honored Contributor

My SECOND WEN purchase...not a gallon, but a GREAT configuration!  I got the Indigo!  I've never tried the BS Mousse or Styling Creme but both have been on my wish list for quite a while.  $69.96 for all three!  BAM!

48245F97-002E-43B8-8610-254F044D477E.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need to correct my post I forgot light was part of the blessing collections - it seemed so long ago. But I did try that and I liked so I assume all the blessings are basically the same -just different scents.

and @SurferWife that is a really good deal. And I think the styling products will become your new favorite, ha.

Valued Contributor

I have used Wen for 12 years and love it. I have never purchased the gallon size beause I don't have room to store it. Where do you have room in your home for the large jug?

Honored Contributor

@gtx I put them in the cabinet under the sink and also in a cupboard. So much fun to open up any cabinet/cupboard and see what looks like a WEN store! I don't like to keep even one gallon in the shower because it does take up room. So I transfer the seven different scents I have into smaller 8-16 ounce containers (Smuckers Jelly is a good plastic size and easy to hold), and those are all in my shower.

There was a time some years ago when many of the WENNERS posted pictures of their WEN stash. Was fun to see! Some of them had it by scent and others by category (styling cream, oils, CC's, etc.). 

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered Bella spirit indigo and summer tropical and I ordered while Chaz was on via Skype with Jane. I did not plan on ordering since I have 6 gallons at home but I couldn't resist, I love Chaz and he spoke on the indigo helping hair color blend so I ordered and tropical I am low on. 

Honored Contributor

@gtx wrote:

I have used Wen for 12 years and love it. I have never purchased the gallon size beause I don't have room to store it. Where do you have room in your home for the large jug?

I took over my husband's closet space. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.