WEN

Occasional Contributor

Which Gallons will you choose? :)

Hello WEN Friends! 

Gallons are so close! I would love to hear which Gallons each of you will be picking up Smiley Happy 

Here are my picks:

*Spring Honey Lilac

*Fall Ginger Pumpkin

*Six Thirteen

I've needed to restock on my styling products as well, so I'll be picking a few other things up as well Smiley Happy Happy Gallons Month everyone! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Which Gallons will you choose? :)

Hi, @Always7  - Welcome to the Wen forum!  I may buy a Lavendar gallon, as that formula now works well for me.  I'm hoping Chaz is still offering the Summer Mango Coconut - such a great scent and it works great on curly hair.  I may also buy the Summer Honey Peach.  I'm looking forward to seeing his shows this week.   

Hope you enjoy your purchases! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

My picks are:

Tea Tree

Summer Melon Mint

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you @qtrmoonlady1! I too love the Summer Mango Coconut! it holds a special place in my heart since it was the very first WEN Cleansing Conditioner that I used! If it indeed returns I may order that instead of my Spring Honey Lilac. Or I may just have to order 4 Gallons this year..😅

Frequent Contributor

My picks:

Summer Mango Coconut 

Winter Vanilla Mint

Honored Contributor

I wasn't going to get any of the gallons, but when I saw that the Fragrance Free is going to be available, I'm going to have to change my mind!😍😄

Honored Contributor

@All The Stars wrote:

My picks:

Summer Mango Coconut 

Winter Vanilla Mint

Hey! Those are mine! LOL, @All The Stars 

I think Summer Mango Coconut is shelved. At least that is what he said last summer, something about no longer making it available. I could be wrong about that, and I hope I am. But I could have sworn that was what he said on Periscope last year. Same with Winter Vanilla Mint. Again, another favorite of mine, along with Fall Ginger Pumpkin.

I was very surprised because I know his sister Joann's favorite is Mango Coconut also. She frequently comes into the salon on the days I am there, just by chance, and Chaz can always tell when she has walked in, because he can smell the Mango Coconut. So when I heard him say he was discontinuing it, I was very surprised.

Hope he has changed his mind.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Always7 My first year with WEN, which was five years ago, I ordered four gallons also. Around $800 in one swoop! LOL! Was never sorry. I got the Vanilla Mint, Ginger Pumpkin, Lavender, and Tea Tree that time. And later, before the gallons were all sold out, I also got the Mango Coconut!

Honored Contributor

I have a question.  Is there a difference between the WEN for kids and say Fig adult shampoos, except the cost?  My reasoning is my son in law has wild curly hair, and loves wen.  He says the scent doesn't matter he jus likes wen.  My daughter usually gets the FIG or Pomagranite, or sweet almond

Frequent Contributor

WEN Kids has no menthol.  It's been clinically tested and is pediatric safe, no tears.  It's used by adults that have issues with menthol but love WEN.  Not just kids, adults love it too.