WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What WEN Did You Buy This Week?

[ Edited ]

@Diva1Donna wrote:
@Kjelle you aren't playing around. 😻 I was considering 3 ReMoist and the 12 & 2oz RTM set but trying to wait until Saturday for the easy pay. Your post is making me have 2nd thoughts to pull the trigger now. Lol

@Diva1Donna Each Spring I make a WEN budget for the year ahead. This summer he's had so many deals, I have already taken care of almost everything I need.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

I stocked up on my beloved FAS CC.  That's it for now.  I would like to purchase a FGP oil and a FAS oil if they become available.  

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:
@Kjelle you aren't playing around.😻 I was considering 3ReMoist and the 12 &2ozRTM set but trying to wait until Saturday for the easy pay. Your post is making me have2nd thoughts to pull the trigger now.Lol

@Diva1Donna Each Spring I make a WEN budget for the year ahead. This summer he's had so many deals, I have already taken care of almost everything I need.

From early on, I always made a Wen budget and have pretty much been able to stick to it. With the crazy good June values I went a little over budget, but this TSV has made me redo my budget. I decided that it's a great opportunity to give the Wen Oils a full try, because otherwise I'd never try them. And while the Classics CCs aren't my faves, I know how to incorporate them into my routine because I've used all of them before... and the feared LAV gets gifted to one of my best friends. Smiley Happy

I wound up cancelling the July (3) 16oz Seasonals CC OTO trio, because I'm Chaz will offer Seasonal 16oz. CC trios and I want to try Fall Tuscan Pear (TFP), Winter White Citrus (WWC), and Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) before some of the Seasonals get retired in Fall 2016. The Seasonal trios offer the best values to try them. 

Outside of that I'll be buying the new 613 Eau de Parfum (EDP). And assuming that the upcoming December TSV includes the (5) Seasonal CCs and/or the (5) Classic CCs, I'll be all in on that. 

I have one more March MIF/613 TSV and I think that should do it for me. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle

You shop like  a champ. :-)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just got another TT TSV on AD Cat Very Happy It's only my 3rd TSV & I'm done Smiley Wink

I also ordered a 16 oz SHP & a 32 oz SMC & CLV for my sister. She said she started to use shampoo today but she chickened out. Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Just got another TT TSV on AD Cat Very Happy It's only my 3rd TSV & I'm done Smiley Wink

I also ordered a 16 oz SHP & a 32 oz SMC & CLV for my sister. She said she started to use shampoo today but she chickened out. Smiley LOL

Do you need another sister? I'm available...... 😃

Valued Contributor

I picked up a TT & LAV 8oz ReMoist this morning when I noticed the easy pay. I will likely get another TSV on AD in LAV by Saturday. Holding off on a 3rd ReMoist & other items to see what other surprises or OTOs may be available.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the 613 EDP. I hope it has more lasting scent than the EDT. I love the scent of 613.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I ordered the 613 EDP. I hope it has more lasting scent than the EDT. I love the scent of 613.

@Hilary77 Please let us know how long it lasts. I *think* I heard Chaz say earlier that all of his upcoming fragrances will be EDPs. If the new formulas have a normal staying power, I'll probably purchase SHL EDP. 

Respected Contributor

I decided to try the 319 NBT. My skin gets so incredibly dry in the winter so I figured this is worth a try.