WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: What WEN Did You Buy This Week?

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:

I ordered the 613 EDP. I hope it has more lasting scent than the EDT. I love the scent of 613.

@Hilary77 Please let us know how long it lasts. I *think* I heard Chaz say earlier that all of his upcoming fragrances will be EDPs. If the new formulas have a normal staying power, I'll probably purchase SHL EDP. 

@Hilary77 I'd like to know how the 6132 EDP lasts as well. I hope it last a long time for you (and for me). I wound up passing on it. I'm going to read the reviews first.

Hilary, I hope your scholl year is going well!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Well, I got one TT TSV on pre-order and already received it. This week, I got a 32oz FTP on auto delivery and.....tonight I ordered, of all things, glossing serum.

I know not everyone loves the glossing serum, but if it works it could be fabulous! I had to try it. I missed the 8 oz remoist and just gave in to wanting to try something new. 

I should be set with oils for quite some time (my TSV is on auto delivery. Typically I go through about 3 of the 4 oz oils in a year.) I have the equivalent of 5 gallons of CC's in my stash not counting my auto deliveries....I think I am set.  I probably should skip the December TSV but I know I won't....haha!

I'm so ridiculous! And I don't care. I Heart WEN. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wen Woman wrote:

Well, I got one TT TSV on pre-order and already received it. This week, I got a 32oz FTP on auto delivery and.....tonight I ordered, of all things, glossing serum.

I know not everyone loves the glossing serum, but if it works it could be fabulous! I had to try it. I missed the 8 oz remoist and just gave in to wanting to try something new. 

I should be set with oils for quite some time (my TSV is on auto delivery. Typically I go through about 3 of the 4 oz oils in a year.) I have the equivalent of 5 gallons of CC's in my stash not counting my auto deliveries....I think I am set.  I probably should skip the December TSV but I know I won't....haha!

I'm so ridiculous! And I don't care. I Heart WEN. 

@Wen_Woman, ummm... 'm pretty sure it's not completely sold out yet... it was avaialble about 45 mins after it had "sold out"... just sayin' ...  yup. LAV and FIG still available!

also currently there's a BGT/MIF remoist & oil duo OTO duo... 

OTOs - 4oz RM & 4oz Oil (BGT/MIF) -- FTP SC,...

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $66.00Featured Price: $59.94
Available for 4 Easy Payments

___

Frequent Contributor

I bought presale TSV in POM which I rec'd already.  Bought another POM TSV, 319, FTP oil and CC, BGT remoist OTO.  A lot of damage done this weekendSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

another TSv in Tt, a blossoming serum duo and the wens men with oil.  What a visit". Need to take a break for a few days and order all my seasonals.

Frequent Contributor

I've been REALLY bad and my husband may kill me but I'll have great hair as I go. I bought two TSVs one in POM and one in TT. I got a seasonal FTP and the OTO FTP mouse, sc, and brush, I got a 8oz re moist in TT, the glossing serum in POM, and two large brushes. PLUS the second shipment of my BGT TSV from March came in AND last week I bought one of the MIF. I'm the one who got the bad highlight bleach job in July and let me tell you, WEN is saving my hair so I've jumped right in. Now, I wonder how long all this will last????

Trusted Contributor

I bought  2 TSV: one TT and one CA.  Also got the fragrance free 319. I bought a lot of body lotions in my time and can't wait to test drive this one. 

Regular Contributor

Amazingly the only thing I purchased was the FTP OTO with the brush. The TSV was an excellent deal and I usually jump on the TSV's but my hair has different needs these days and I just couldn't do it.

I will be indulging in more of the fall products soon, but I have to take inventory first, hehe.

Frequent Contributor

I bought 1 MIF oto, 1 FTP oil, 1FTP CC and 1 MIF mousse. The tsv was an amazing value but the only core product I use is TT CC. For me this was the best WEN haul ever 😃
Trusted Contributor

Well, I missed all the fun yesterday. I didn't get a chance to watch any of the shows. But I did my damage. I ordered my TSVs early: 2 TT, 1 POM, 1 CA. Yesterday, thanks to my trusty Android app, I was able to pick up the FTP 32oz CC A-D, oil, RTM duo, SC and mousse, as well as the 8oz TT remoist.

I can't imagine buying anything else until at least the Dec TSV. Depending on which seasonals are included. I may or may not get that one. I'm really all stocked up on pretty much everything now.