WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: What WEN Did You Buy This Week?

So far I have purchased:

TSV in Lav

TSV in TT

Bella Facial Cleanser duo.  

I'm not finished yet, though!😁

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

So far I have purchased:

TSV in Lav

TSV in TT

Bella Facial Cleanser duo.  

I'm not finished yet, though!😁

Added:

Bella Facial Mask

TSV in SAM

32 oz Kids Watermelon for grandbaby in January!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

Hello all. Just ordered a bottle of his Intensive Treatment Oil in Pomegranate Rose. Trying to control myself but maybe, just maybe, I might "have" to get his Replenishing Mist in the same fragrance. 😁

Regular Contributor

I just realized Bella Spirit Oil Duo is at a lower price now than when I bought it in June. I still have some left but it’s time to order and lock it on AD. I also got WVM CC and RTM set and pre-ordered TSV in Treatment on AD
Occasional Contributor

FFA 16 oz CC 

FTP set (UNIBT, CC & remoist)

Botanical Hair tonic 

Wen Men CC (home & away) 

Light set (UNIBT & fragrance)

Regular Contributor

Respected Contributor

@glam_girl @MzNikki48 @ChazzyLady @BExplorer 

Ok girls those are great "purchases"!..

We have all done quit well!  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks @quadmimi. Tee hee, my "alleged" self control didn't last long; just bought the Replenishing Treatment Mist in Pomegranate with auto delivery, also! 😁 Now, that's it, I'm done, no more.......... I think. 😇

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@glam_girl wrote:
I just realized Bella Spirit Oil Duo is at a lower price now than when I bought it in June. I still have some left but it’s time to order and lock it on AD. I also got WVM CC and RTM set and pre-ordered TSV in Treatment on AD

Hi @glam_girl. Can you describe what Bella Spirit smells like? I read the description but not always easy to imagine what something could possibly smell like just reading descriptions. For instance, I love the scent of 613; the description says it's made with lemon, vanilla and rosemary. I describe it as 'if you want to know what a very high end spa smells like, smell this!' LOL Seriously, the best I can do is say that 613 is very fresh, light, while being both calming as well as invigorating, like aromatherapy on steroids.

Regular Contributor

Hi @ChazzyLady I will try and do my best to describe the scent of Bella Spirit.  I currently have the Revitalizing Treatment Oil, Cleansing Conditioner and Styling Cream, but will use the oil to write you a reply since it has the highest concentration of fragrance.  If anybody else wants to chime in with their own thoughts please do!!!

Let me start by saying that I am extremely sensitive to strong smells.  When it comes to perfumes in general, I usually gravitate to clean scents as daily scents and sometimes to soft vanilla/warm scents.  I currently alternate between Clean's Acqua Neroli and Marc Jacobs Pear (which I sometimes mix with vanilla scented perfumes)

Bella Spirit smells different in the bottle than when it touches your skin.  Scent will always change with skin chemistry (keep that in mind).  I detect a faint smell of lavender with honey and a slight (extremely subtle) smell of eucalyptus.  It is so hard to describe, but this mixture is something I would've never imagined in a scent.  I tend to mix perfumes in order to get a unique scent that it is not overly strong (I also mix Wen CC and Oils in order to achieve that perfect scent), but with Bella Spirit I think Chaz already did it for me.

Just so you get an idea of my favorite Wen scents. I have tons of Cleansing Conditioners in rotation, but the ones I keep buying (besides Bella Spirit) are: Winter Red Currant, Winter Vanilla Mint and Summer Tropical Paradise.  I have not tried 613 yet, but bought the TSV in Treatment so I could try it along with 319 and Indigo (all three will be new to me)

I hope this helps.  I am addicted to Bella Spirit and it is not only because of the scent.  The ingredients are amazing for my hair and skin.  The softness I get without the heaviness.... that's why I keep coming back for more.  

I truly hope Chaz keeps expanding the Bella Spirit line. I secretly hope for a scalp scrub in the near future.