WEN

Respected Contributor

What happened to auto delivery choice?  I mean the new Wen seasonal is up but no A/D and no flex pay.  Does anyone know?  Thank you in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya  Tomorrow is easy does it day so maybe they removed it because they don't want future auto delivery to be on easy pay.

Respected Contributor

Hi!  Thank you for answering my question.  Is every Monday easy does it day?  I mean I've certainly heard of that.  I'm glad it is!  Anyway, I've been really diligent keeping an eye on the site and never saw A/D unless it was there and gone in a matter of hours, that is possible.  It's okay that that's not there, I was hoping for flex pay.  Thank you!  I ordered the styling creme from Chaz, it's not that expensive.  I'll miss the Winter Red Currant, I got everything in that except the mousse.  I have quite alot of mousse in all kinds of other scents.  I found the oil is very different.  It's so much more hydrating.  The CC has one kind of honey in it too.  The oil, when I use it over night and then cleanse the next morning, the results of the oil stay in my hair.  Nice work, Chaz!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya  The AD option sometimes seems to take a while to show up. It's not always available immediately when a new season starts.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Happened To

[ Edited ]

@77yangya
1. Lov ur new avatar!
2 . They've run a couple of flash eazy-pays lately, including a 3 hour one late on March 4th. Looks like they sold out on the AD option then.
3. Q designated March 6 as easy does it day, so I'm hoping it means 6 eazy pays on all Wen. We'll see.
No, it's not a weekly thing.
4. Thanks for your comment on the WRC oil. It has more Abyssinian, less or no olive, sesame. I postponed buying and wish I had at least 1oz. Might look on ebay but I'm afraid of getting oil that's been diluted from Chaz's original concentration.
5. The hydroxypropyltrimonium honey is AKA Honeyquat. It has shown up high on the ingredients list of several newer formulas.

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204

the Spring 32oz CC's have had an AD option, but looks like that option sold out already, in yesterdays Flash easy pay event.

This makes me uneasy since Q's stock of WRC 32oz CC sold out so fast in December, and it took until the middle of January before it was offered again.

Q never offered the particular WRC combos or ODO's during Chaz's visit I was hoping for.

Last fall I bought a FVWP 32oz &oil combo. They didn't offer that for even one day for WRC, and  it's not there for spring choices either.

*sigh*

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@HSB1204

the Spring 32oz CC's have had an AD option, but looks like that option sold out already, in yesterdays Flash easy pay event.

This makes me uneasy since Q's stock of WRC 32oz CC sold out so fast in December, and it took until the middle of January before it was offered again.

Q never offered the particular WRC combos or ODO's during Chaz's visit I was hoping for.

Last fall I bought a FVWP 32oz &oil combo. They didn't offer that for even one day for WRC, and  it's not there for spring choices either.

*sigh*

@x Hedge  Wow. I guess that gives us an idea of what spring is going to be like. I really hope they're going to be bringing in more of the 32 oz. seasonals so that they don't fly off the shelves and go out of stock for as long as the winter seasonals did.

I remember the fall combo with the CC and the oil. You'd think that would be a really popular set so hopefully they'll do something like that for spring.

Esteemed Contributor
To be fair, Q did offer a 16oz WRC with oil, but I kept hoping they'd pair 32oz& oil for at least the few hours while Chaz was there.
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Hedge!  It was my husband's idea.  I guess I'm a real Wen fan.

Respected Contributor

Oooh!  So it's the abysin....what you said, can't remember how to spell it! LOL!  That's what makes it so good!  Thank you!