WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - the wenderful Wen Comb :)

@bebe777 wrote:

ooooohhhh....

* bebe777 tries to delicately swoon to the floor... but with her natural klutz-aptitude, her latest bottles of Wen Seasonals come crashing down with her... yup, you can Wen her up, but you can't take her anywhere... *

Ooooh, this is sooooo unfair. Chaz is teasing me with his wenderful Wen comb and I don't need the kit, but I soooo want more Wen Combs cause I'm down to maybe three!!! Yikes!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. If you haven't gotten yourself a Wen comb yet... big mistake. HUGE!!! lol, but you can correct that error by picking up one of the great Wen specials today with those wenderful Wen combs. Smiley Wink

P.P.S. check out my first post in this thread to find out how I really feel about the wenderful Wen Comb that Chaz created (and that has REALLY saved what little hair I have *s*).

LOL! I love the "Pretty Woman" reference @bebe777

#IAmTeamWen
Valued Contributor

I ordered the spring trio (Orange Blossom, Honey Lilac and Cherry Blossom) which includes a shower comb, is this the same type of comb?

Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

ooooohhhh....

* bebe777 tries to delicately swoon to the floor... but with her natural klutz-aptitude, her latest bottles of Wen Seasonals come crashing down with her... yup, you can Wen her up, but you can't take her anywhere... *

Ooooh, this is sooooo unfair. Chaz is teasing me with his wenderful Wen comb and I don't need the kit, but I soooo want more Wen Combs cause I'm down to maybe three!!! Yikes!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. If you haven't gotten yourself a Wen comb yet... big mistake. HUGE!!! lol, but you can correct that error by picking up one of the great Wen specials today with those wenderful Wen combs. Smiley Wink

P.P.S. check out my first post in this thread to find out how I really feel about the wenderful Wen Comb that Chaz created (and that has REALLY saved what little hair I have *s*).

LOL! I love the "Pretty Woman" reference @bebe777

Good catch, @nikki48 !  That went completely over my head when I read @bebe777 's intitial post.  😳

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

I ordered the spring trio (Orange Blossom, Honey Lilac and Cherry Blossom) which includes a shower comb, is this the same type of comb?

Yes, @woodyend that is the same comb. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info!