WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen groups on facebook

[ Edited ]

I know that in the past there have been two or three Wen groups on facebook. Does anyone know is any of them are still around? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Super Contributor

Re: Wen groups on facebook

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

posterchild, thanks for the info. I don't have a facebook account yet, but will probably be getting one soon and at that point I think I'd like to join. Is this the group that got started about a year and a half ago after all the "stuff" that happened? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

There is a facebook group that started a year ago after webbie kept deleting everyone's posts. It's an awesome group - Wen Dooters and Linda Cooper are members. Dooters gives us awesome  "Sneak peak" info. The ladies are wonderful. We buy, sell and trade. I think you would like it.

Also known as Serena1130

...also known as Serena1130
Esteemed Contributor

I would like to get there. How can I find it? Can you "invite" me?

Thank you Serena!

Honored Contributor

OH NO bebe777,

You aren't going away are you?  I hope you will post here as well.

If you do, please let us know how you like to facebook group.  I have a facebook account, but then I might not be invited.  : O {

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor
I would like to join as well. What is the name of the group? Thanks!
Valued Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:
I would like to join as well. What is the name of the group? Thanks!

I would like to join, too.  If it's "selective", I sure hope folks don't stop posting here.  I find such great info. on this Wen forum.  Woman Surprised

Thank you. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

The facebook page is called Wenderful. I'm not sure how the invitation process goes now, but I think one of the admins have to do it. Mandysays, NYCGlam, and wetdragon are the admins - they post here also, but not so frequently anymore.

I would say send a message Wenderful and ask for an invite. Let them know I invited you (Serena Grace). I will also let them know that I am inviting you (I am going to refer to you as Sonechko, so make sure you also mention it in your message). 

Edited: Sorry, Sonechko, I meant to quote you and reply.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

I would like to get there. How can I find it? Can you "invite" me?

Thank you Serena!

Ok, I just found out that since we are a secret group, you have to be friends with one of the members....so send me a friend request (Serena Grace) or give me your email address if you can. There seem to be quite a few facebook users with "Serena Grace".