WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - avail again - Classic Oil 4oz & 1oz duos - $54.98 - essentially 1oz size is a free bonus

The WEN by Chaz Dean Home & Away Treatment Oil 4 oz. & 1 oz.  duo was available last June and throughout most of  last summer.

The regular 4oz Wen Treatment Oils in the Classic line all sell for $54 at QVC so, essentially, you are getting an additional 1oz. travel size as a bonus. 

For a while now, this duo has only been available in the Tea Tree/Eucalyptus Formula. -- I just checked and, as of today, it is available in all of the Classic formulas except for the Lavender/Mint.

If you are new to the Wen Treatment Oils, the four threads below have a lot of great information in them on these oils: 

Benefits of Oils -- Treatment Oils in the Classic line - which oils have worked, and which haven't? -What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil? -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -

I highly recommend the Wen Treatment Oils!!! I think they are great!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $61.00   Featured Price: $54.98

___

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - avail again - Classic Oil 4oz & 1oz duos - $54.98 - essentially 1oz size is a free bon

I heard she said that the event price goes away at the end of the month.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - avail again - Classic Oil 4oz & 1oz duos - $54.98 - essentially 1oz size is a free bon

@Kjelle wrote:

@Kjelle, thanks for sharing that info because the price on this duo keeps changing. lol, it looks as though it will go up permanently in February, but it's still a good  value if you like the oils. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@Kjelle, thanks for sharing that info because the price on this duo keeps changing. lol, it looks as though it will go up permanently in February, but it's still a good  value if you like the oils. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

It's definitely a good deal and if I didn't have a lifetime supply of oils already I'd be tempted to order. Cat Tongue