WEN

Trusted Contributor

Wen - View Your Deal

[ Edited ]

Wen is featured on View Your Deal. . com   Eau de Parfume at $60 a bottle.  I have never tried before but Im tempted..  Just not sure which scent to choose...

Honored Contributor

COOL!  I just ordered the SFF EDP!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi, SurferWife!  Did you see that too!  OH MAN!  What deals!  I actually paid 160.00 for the NBT in Sweet Almond Mint, (body treatment for newbies, NBT) and look at the prices on there!  I saw it on Chaz's fan page just now so I got a Fresh Floral Mousse.

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Wen is featured on View Your Deal. . com   Eau de Parfume at $60 a bottle.  I have never tried before but Im tempted..  Just not sure which scent to choose...

Thank you for posting this, I was hoping someone did!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi, SurferWife!  Did you see that too!  OH MAN!  What deals!  I actually paid 160.00 for the NBT in Sweet Almond Mint, (body treatment for newbies, NBT) and look at the prices on there!  I saw it on Chaz's fan page just now so I got a Fresh Floral Mousse.

@77yangya 

I had quite a few more products in my cart, but after PTRs free shipping day yesterday on the Q, I needed to slow my jets with more shopping.  However, I can't say no to the EDP, when I am able to get it shipped here!  I've wanted the SFF EDP since it was launched & was holding out to not have to pay the full $175 for it (although I would have broken down at some point; it's truly my favorite spring scent).  I think the orders are coming straight from Chaz, too (vs. 3rd party seller); at least that's what the confirmation email looked like.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor
For those that may have missed it or want to order more the viewyourdeals are still available
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWifeWhat scent is SFF? 

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@SurferWifeWhat scent is SFF? 

I apologize @MrsCat21 I should have spelled it out.  SFF is the acronym for Spring Fresh Floral.  You know that floral fragrance you get when you walk into a florist?  That's it!  There isn't one floral that takes over thre fragrance.  It's just a soft floral.  I hope this helps!  Aloha!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - View Your Deal

[ Edited ]

some of the scents that are listed at viewyourdeal  - I don't even think Chaz sold at the Q - like WWF

edit - Winter White Forest

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - View Your Deal

[ Edited ]

I really want to try one, just dont know what scent to get!!Think I am going to try the Winter White Forest.  You can return it so Im safe if I dont like it...