WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi SurferWife!  I see you love the Fresh Floral too.  It actuall said sold out on that View thingy.  It was the cleansing conditioner that said sold out.  I love that too.  I know for you shipping is important.  It's terribly expensive for you and I would go where the free shipping is at! 

I ordered the Fresh Floral in the mousse on The View but I never got an email confirmation and now I feel a bit afraid because I checked out in a strange place.  Anyway, SFF is my favorite too.  Well, it's up there in my TOP favorites!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi SurferWife!  I see you love the Fresh Floral too.  It actuall said sold out on that View thingy.  It was the cleansing conditioner that said sold out.  I love that too.  I know for you shipping is important.  It's terribly expensive for you and I would go where the free shipping is at! 

I ordered the Fresh Floral in the mousse on The View but I never got an email confirmation and now I feel a bit afraid because I checked out in a strange place.  Anyway, SFF is my favorite too.  Well, it's up there in my TOP favorites!

@77yangya 

I bet so much product is being ordered that the confirmation emails may be backed up...maybe...I don't know.  I do love everything SFF!  I have an unopened gallon so I didn't need any CC.  I still have plenty of stock on the oil & RTM, so although the View prices are extraordinary I really need to go through what I have (like we all say).  I'm so glad I got the EDP.  I have a feeling I will wear that every day!  I really wanted to get the Summer Melon Mint EDP, too, but as I mentioned ealier, PTR got took a chunk of my beauty budget Friday, so I needed to cool my jets.  March 10th is only 10 days away!  My jets will be warmed back up for TSV day! 🤪😜🤪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I got my six bottles of WWF SC today, it only had to come from California to Oregon, so not surprised it came so fast.  The Q missed a nice sale by not stocking that product.  Not sorry for them!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@77yangya 

I bet so much product is being ordered that the confirmation emails may be backed up...maybe...I don't know.  I do love everything SFF!  I have an unopened gallon so I didn't need any CC.  I still have plenty of stock on the oil & RTM, so although the View prices are extraordinary I really need to go through what I have (like we all say).  I'm so glad I got the EDP.  I have a feeling I will wear that every day!  I really wanted to get the Summer Melon Mint EDP, too, but as I mentioned ealier, PTR got took a chunk of my beauty budget Friday, so I needed to cool my jets.  March 10th is only 10 days away!  My jets will be warmed back up for TSV day! 🤪😜🤪

Can you describe to me the Floral Scent? If it's "rose" I know I'll hate it but I am curious about how it smells, would like the get the CC and Body Tretment set the Q has but I'm worried about not liking the floral.  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

it is very floral. Like Chaz said it is like walking into a flower shop,

@SandGirl 

Honored Contributor

Have any of you received a shipping notification for your View Your Deal WEN order yet?  I got the order confirmation & it states the product should ship within 3-5 days.  Technically, today is day 5 (business day).  I am thinking of emailing WEN CS but I don't want to overwhelm them if they are shippping out a bunch of orders.  Maybe I'll wait until Monday...thoughts?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife 

I have gotten some good deals via gmadeals and viewyourdeal

and never had a problem.  I didn't order the Wen deal - but I wouldn't worry for now.

Super Contributor

@SurferWife I have not received a shipping notification yet either. I ordered on first day early on. Hopefully soon!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @untitled & @scullychick 

I'll just go with the flow.  I'm sure it will get here in due time.

Honored Contributor

@untitled & @scullychick 

Just got my shipping notification!  HA!  What timing!