WEN

Respected Contributor

It was gonna have to be a great TSV to tempt me cuz I have A LOT of everything but they did it Woman LOL I'm gonna get one on AD but can't wait til TSV Day for FVWP. I'll get a 32 oz of that as soon as it's available Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @FleaMktQn! I too have more WEN than I need, and you know, we kind of have the same "buying habbits", but you probably have even better ways than I, still. How can we MISS a great TTV with a new product to boot, on A/D???? Not possible. No way. Never. Woman Happy Lets do it! I only wonder - one or two???? What about you?

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Exactly @FleaMktQn! I too have more WEN than I need, and you know, we kind of have the same "buying habbits", but you probably have even better ways than I, still. How can we MISS a great TTV with a new product to boot, on A/D???? Not possible. No way. Never. Woman Happy Lets do it! I only wonder - one or two???? What about you?

Only one for me @sonechko Smiley Wink The deal is too good Smiley Very Happy

We do have very much the same buying habits. I will probably get a kit with the FVWP CC, oil & RTM if it's offered, I'm still on the fence about a SC & mousse kit, but I'll probably cave Smiley Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

What core scent you are choosing @FleaMktQn? I am going for POM, have still about 2-4 TTs 32 oz from last TTV so far, dont's even feel like TT though - had too much of it.... But I don't like any other CCs than TT, POM and FIG CCs, but hate FIG oil......

POM for sure.... maybe TT. I'd like to have two TSVs because, if I am getting two, I'll get two 4 oz oils, 2 re-moists, and two FVWPs! PLUS - another TWO CCs for Fall and for Winter..... I know, if those are my favorites, then I'll regret not getting two TSVs I can play with on A/Ds.

Respected Contributor

You had to ask huh @sonechko Smiley LOL I haven't decided what scent yet Smiley Embarassed

It will be TT, FIG, or POM. I'll probably switch scents on the ADs so I can get one of each Smiley Wink I'm really looking forward to the new seasonals too Smiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

wen tsv sept 23 2016  $59.jpg

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

What core scent you are choosing @FleaMktQn? I am going for POM, have still about 2-4 TTs 32 oz from last TTV so far, dont's even feel like TT though - had too much of it.... But I don't like any other CCs than TT, POM and FIG CCs, but hate FIG oil......

POM for sure.... maybe TT. I'd like to have two TSVs because, if I am getting two, I'll get two 4 oz oils, 2 re-moists, and two FVWPs! PLUS - another TWO CCs for Fall and for Winter..... I know, if those are my favorites, then I'll regret not getting two TSVs I can play with on A/Ds.

@sonechko @FleaMktQn...oh i cant wait!  2 TT's, i keep changing my mind, but i love FTP, so will do oil in that if he has a kit with it.. so many great things!..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

How can we MISS a great TTV with a new product to boot, on A/D????

TTV?  Someone's been shopping Evine, lol. I cant talk... they are becoming a favorite.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko @FleaMktQn...oh i cant wait!  2 TT's, i keep changing my mind, but i love FTP, so will do oil in that if he has a kit with it.. so many great things!..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi I hope He keeps doing the kit with the 16 oz CC, 4 oz oil, & 6 oz RTM in choice of seasonal, that's my favorite kit Smiley Wink I have plenty of everything, too much really Smiley Embarassed so I just want to build a little stash of the new seasonals Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:
I hope He keeps doing the kit with the 16 oz CC, 4 oz oil, & 6 oz RTM in choice of seasonal, that's my favorite kit Smiley Wink I have plenty of everything, too much really Smiley Embarassed so I just want to build a little stash of the new seasonals Smiley Very Happy

My favorite would be the seasonal 16oz cc, 1oz oil and 2oz RTM but at this point, I have so much RTM I don't want any more, so I'm glad the TSV doesn't have it. I do prefer most of the seasonal oils to the classics though.