WEN

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping this actually smells like pumpkin, because FGP doesn't. So i think mixing FGP with FVWP would be nice. 

I'm actually hoping it doesnt, I dont like pumpkin smell or taste. But if it has the honey complex like Dooters was hinting I'm grabbing two TSVs. I'm also not big on vanilla so once again, really wishing they did an early order.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 Thanks so much for sharing! And many thanks to Team Wen for such a great TSV........with NO styling cream!! 😄 

My life has been turned upside down dealing with the flooding here in Louisiana, so this upcoming TSV will be something to look forward to next month. 

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

<Snip> 

By the way, I wish I had some of that Light and could go see Dooters. I truly miss my horsey nuzzles since my sweet boy passed away.  Sad Faced Smiley Smiley Face, Emoticon

@HappyDaze

HeartHeartHeart

Thanks @Drythe. There is an apple tree I'd always stop at and pick apples for my boy before I visited him. Every time I pass that tree I tear up. Life is hard sometimes. I just had a dream about a sweet dog of mine that passed away a few years ago. It was funny, in the dream I said to him, "wow you must be 16 years old by now!" which he'd really be. I was so happy to see him even though it was only in my dreams and he seemed so happy and healthy again. When I woke, I had that little bit of heartache when I realized it was only a dream. But I think our pets and loved ones do visit us in our dreams, just to let us know they are doing well.

@HappyDaze

I truly believe that they never leave us.  As we remember them I think they remember us. I often dream about my fur loves and just for a moment on waking I think 'is it true, are they back?' Then the heart does hurt.

For the Dreams We Hold, and the Memories We Will Never Forget ~ We say Thank You. 

Heart

edited for spelling :<

@HappyDaze @Drythe Leave it to the two of you to make me cry for about the fifteenth time today. I didn't even skim this thread, only read the OP, but for some reason, this series of posts caught my eye. 

We've been dealing with the flooding here in Louisiana, and it's been an emotional week (to say the very least). Two family members have sick pups due to the flood waters. They've lost everything and now have sick fur babies on top of that. Many thanks to the two of you (along with all the others) who do what you do to keep our four-legged friends safe. 

Honored Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

<Snip> 

By the way, I wish I had some of that Light and could go see Dooters. I truly miss my horsey nuzzles since my sweet boy passed away.  Sad Faced Smiley Smiley Face, Emoticon

@HappyDaze

HeartHeartHeart

Thanks @Drythe. There is an apple tree I'd always stop at and pick apples for my boy before I visited him. Every time I pass that tree I tear up. Life is hard sometimes. I just had a dream about a sweet dog of mine that passed away a few years ago. It was funny, in the dream I said to him, "wow you must be 16 years old by now!" which he'd really be. I was so happy to see him even though it was only in my dreams and he seemed so happy and healthy again. When I woke, I had that little bit of heartache when I realized it was only a dream. But I think our pets and loved ones do visit us in our dreams, just to let us know they are doing well.

@HappyDaze

I truly believe that they never leave us.  As we remember them I think they remember us. I often dream about my fur loves and just for a moment on waking I think 'is it true, are they back?' Then the heart does hurt.

For the Dreams We Hold, and the Memories We Will Never Forget ~ We say Thank You. 

Heart

edited for spelling :<

@HappyDaze @Drythe Leave it to the two of you to make me cry for about the fifteenth time today. I didn't even skim this thread, only read the OP, but for some reason, this series of posts caught my eye. 

We've been dealing with the flooding here in Louisiana, and it's been an emotional week (to say the very least). Two family members have sick pups due to the flood waters. They've lost everything and now have sick fur babies on top of that. Many thanks to the two of you (along with all the others) who do what you do to keep our four-legged friends safe. 

@DoxieMommaI'm so sorry! Big hugs to you and all your friends and family that are dealing with the floods. I've been hearing alot of emotional stories about people who have lost everything and even the librarian trying to save some of his 10,000 books (with little to no chance) and it just makes me so sad. I can't imagine what they are going through. I wonder if there is a charity that we can donate to help pay for the sick animals of all the people in these flood zones? I am not meaning to leave out humans but I know there are alot of people trying to help them and even just knowing their sick pups are getting the treatments they need without any cost to them might at least give them a little bit of relief? My thoughts and prayers are with you and all the families dealing with the floods right now DM. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Sept TSV

[ Edited ]

<snip>

@DoxieMommaI'm so sorry! Big hugs to you and all your friends and family that are dealing with the floods. I've been hearing alot of emotional stories about people who have lost everything and even the librarian trying to save some of his 10,000 books (with little to no chance) and it just makes me so sad. I can't imagine what they are going through. I wonder if there is a charity that we can donate to help pay for the sick animals of all the people in these flood zones? I am not meaning to leave out humans but I know there are alot of people trying to help them and even just knowing their sick pups are getting the treatments they need without any cost to them might at least give them a little bit of relief? My thoughts and prayers are with you and all the families dealing with the floods right now DM. Smiley Sad

@DoxieMomma

Sending big hugs and prayers to you, your family, and all the animals in the area.

I was in NO doing animal rescue for six weeks post Katrina.  I do know what you are dealing with.  Just this past fall we took the '10 years after Katrina' tour of NO.  To me it was obvious, obvious that nothing near the magnitude of what is needed had been done to help prevent future flooding.

Thinking of you and in every way sending you the best.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

edited to add >  I know the SPCA has a large presence there.  

If you visit greatergood(dot)org they donated all their 'clicks' today and tomorrow to SPCA efforts in NO. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's off topic.

Contributor

I didn't receive my Insider Woman Sad

And maybe I missed it here but....

What day will the Sept TSV be ????

Regular Contributor

@gemslily wrote:

I didn't receive my Insider Woman Sad

And maybe I missed it here but....

What day will the Sept TSV be ????

@gemslily the TSV will be on Friday Sept 23rd. 

Contributor

Thanks for the date.  Woo hoo - since my birthday is a few days before, I know what I'm buying myself!  And a bunch of other WEN items ...

Respected Contributor

I was wondering, it is so unusal to not get the TSV # in insider & since all TSV's have free shippinging in Aug, the Q knows they will be slammed with this great TSV.  Maybe they don't want free shipping if we all ordered in Aug?  I would pay the $3 to get one now..Smiley Happy