WEN

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

SO I bout one of each of the OTO w/oil

Now i'm looking at the 619 configuration with oil,cc and RTM for $76.96 

I have always wanted to try the 619 oil..but I was watchingthe video and last time it was on it was $69... do you think it will ever go back to that price.. or if I wait wonder if it will go back up to its regular price

@CoastalGal, great to see you here. Smiley Happy

I'd love an ALL Seasonals Treatment Oils ODO!!! I'm there Smiley Happy

Me too!  I use the oils almost everyday. I have long curly/wavy hair.  

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@bebe777, we were hit with the category 1, unlike what we'd been told all week. Talk about an unpleasant  surprise! I also am achy, but not half as bad as yesterday. Hope you feel better tomorrow❤️.

@LIndaMJ, YIkes!!! I'm glad that you got through unscathed. -- We really got spared. I just had hurt my ribs last week -- lol, somehow when I twisted my torso in bed -- and so the wet weather has been playing hard and fast with my ribcage... but its all good. 

I hope you feel better tomorrow too. Smiley Happy ❤️ Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

You all made me count the open CCs in my shower tonight.

I have a problem

Spoiler
MIF
BGT
Fragrance Free
New Fall One
Lav
Fig
CA
TT
SAM
SOB
FTP

@VaBelle35, lol, from my perspective -- which is clearly a Wen one -- I think that you are giving your Wen collection the respect it deserves.... and a very impressive collection it is. Smiley Wink

The silver lining is that it stopped me from ordering PJP.

@VaBelle35, lol, that means more $$$ for Andrew Lessman next weekend. Smiley Wink

Ha!  The Chocolate is calling to me.  I have a $10 coupon.

@VaBelle35, lol, thank goodness Andrew is going with the chocolate next weekend. 

My total cholesterol is under 140 -- good genes and good nutrition -- so I can pass on this one. Smiley Happy

@bebe777  Mine is good too.  I use Cholestacare as preventive since heart disease is on both sides of my family.

@VaBelle35, got it. Smiley Happy That sounds like a great preventative. Smiley Happy

*bebe777 high fives @VaBelle35 and their great cholesterol levels * Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I got the ODO in FGP; I love it! Those puppies look so contented, andChaz does look sharp in all black. I got the WEN 613 gift set yesterday as I'm gifting myself. I also love 613.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much @yisbuff❤️!

Honored Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@bebe777  Chaz won a surprise one for favorite in social media,  really surprised he did not win more.  He mentioned on periscope that votes were split between remoist and treatment oils so nick won that category.

@Jax016, darn it. Smiley Sad

we've always worried that this would happpen one year or another. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Re: Wen - October Chat 2016cc

@yisbuff2  So true.  Our beaches here in FL is a mess but I am ok.  Our power never went off or cable so we were lucky,  where I live a lot of debris and some tree limbs. Other neighborhoods trees fallen on cars on houses on roads.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Good for you @kesstrain. I'm getting the itch here and I may pick one up too.  I have to get something. Lol

@ANewHue, I'm going back and forth about this one too. Smiley Happy

Lol  @bebe777  The DH wanted to watch the game and I told him it was going to cost him.... Got a PJP RTM on him.  

@ANewHue, lol, I love your inventive approach!!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Oh my goodness, those SWEET PUPS! I love the Angels SO much. They are PRECIOUS! Are any of y'all the callers tonight?

Honored Contributor

I've really enjoyed tonight's Wen Chat... unfortunately I have to go now and watch the Presidential Debate. Smiley Sad

Have a great evening everyone... and thatn you Chaz and Dooters!! Smiley Happy