WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen October 2017 Chat

[ Edited ]

Hopefully, I'm not duplicating an October Chat thread that someone else has started but I couldn't find one, so I'm starting this thread.

I wanted to make sure one was set up so thart we could have a live chat during the two Wen shows tonight.

There are two more Wen shows tonight which would be great for our live Wen Chats:

* 6-7pm ET - QVC main channel
* 1-3am ET - QVC main channel

If you're new to the Wen forum, we have our chats on the monthly Wen chat thread (this thread): Wen October 2017 Chat -- Everyone is welcome to join in the chat. They're a lot of fun and a great way to meet other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen October 2017 Chat

[ Edited ]

Just a reminder about the current Wen special values...

As always Chaz is tempting us with some great new values today, as well as some great values on returning favorite options:

* 7oz Nourishing Dry Oil Duo - ODO (10/6/17) - saves you 25% off of the regular QVC price which makes this a good value - $54.96 

3 Fall Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners w/ Medium Boar Bristle Round Brush - Featured Pricean excellent value because you are saving 52% off of the individual purchase prices for this trio w/ Brush - $69.98

* Wen Gallons - through October 31st - 613, 319, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Fig, Pink Jasmine Peony, and Light - $199 (613 or 319) and $189 for each other scent

Thanks to Chaz and Dooters for all these wenderful products!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. There are two more Wen shows tonight which would be great for our live Wen Chats:

* 6-7pm ET - QVC main channel
* 1-3am ET - QVC main channel

If you're new to the Wen forum, we have our chats on the monthly Wen chat thread: Wen October 2017 Chat -- Everyone is welcome to join in the chat. They're a lot of fun and a great way to meet other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

_____

7oz. Nourishing Dry Oil Duo - ODO

613 or 319 scent options - A305779 (auto-delivery) or A302550 (single shipment) - $54.96 

The regular QVC price for this duo is $73.00, so today's ODO duo (priced at $54.96) saves you 25% off of the regular QVC price which makes this a good value.

Description (new product):

WEN by Chaz Dean is excited to release the newest formula for the Six Thirteen and Three Nineteen line--Dry Oil Intensive Treatment Spray. This innovative formula is perfect for hair and skin. It's suitable for all hair types to help provide a high shine and velvety finish when sprayed on skin. -- How do I use it: Spray 8" to 12" away from wet or dry hair to add shine and eliminate frizz. Spray less for fine hair and more for thick or coarse hair. For face and body, spray where desired for instant skin-care treatment.

WEN by Chaz Dean Nourishing Dry Oil Duo Auto-Delivery - A305779

New

A305779 

WEN by Chaz Dean Nourishing Dry Oil Duo Auto-Delivery

Available for 4 Easy Payments

One Day Only price (10/6/17) -- $54.96

QVC regular price -- $73.00

--

WEN by Chaz Dean Nourishing Dry Oil Duo - A302550

New

A302550

WEN by Chaz Dean Nourishing Dry Oil Duo

Available for 4 Easy Payments

One Day Only price (10/6/17) -- $54.96

QVC regular price -- $73.00

_____

3 Fall Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners w/ Medium Boar Bristle Round Brush

* featured price - A306291 (auto-delivery) or A300241 (single shipment) - $69.98

Featured Price -- Available as a one time shipment or with one additional auto-delivery shipment. -- This set includes: 

* 16oz Fall Ginger Pumpkin Cleansing Conditioner

* 16oz Fall Tuscan Pear Cleansing Conditioner 

* 16oz Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin Cleansing Conditioner 

* Medium boar bristle round bruch (initial shipment only) -- $25

The 16oz Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners used to be sold at QVC and, when they were available, they each sold for $36. Currently the 16oz size is only available at Chaz's site for $40 each. -- The 32oz Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners are available at QVC and each sell for $58. -- The Wen Comb is $15 at Chaz's site (plus S&H). -- And there is also a $3 S&H charge for each bottle. 

Based on the above information, at Chaz's site these three 16oz Seasonal CCs would cost $120. The initial shipment CC trio with brush would cost $145.  This is an excellent value because you are saving 52% off of the individual purchase prices for this trio w/ Brush.

The second auto-delivery shipment does NOT include the brush, so purchasing these three Seasonals at Chaz's site would cost $120. This is still a very good value because you are saving 42% off of the individual purchase prices for this trio.

I highly recommend this kit, and I think that it's one of the very best ODO values that Chaz offers. If you are new to Wen, this is a great way to try the Cleansing Conditioners... it's a top notch value for Wenners!!

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 16 oz Cleansing Cond. Auto-Delivery - A306291

New

A306291 

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 16 oz Cleansing Cond. Auto-Delivery

Featured Price - $69.98 

QVC regular price - $77.00

--

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 16 oz Cleansing Cond. Trio w/Brush - A300241

New

A300241 

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 16 oz Cleansing Cond. Trio w/Brush

Featured Price - $69.98 

QVC regular price - $77.00

_____

Wen Gallons - available through October 31st 

scent options: 613, 319, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Fig, Pink Jasmine Peony, and Light

$199 (613 or 319) and $189 for the other scents

Photos of the gallon options are shown below. -- Mandarin Fig is also available in gallon size, but there wasn't a gallon photo of it shown.

These gallon sizes will be available through October 31st. That said, somtimes specific scents sell out earlier in the month.

___

WEN by ChazDean Six Thirteen Treatment, One Gallon Auto-Delivery - A252909

WEN by Chaz Dean 319 Cleansing One Gallon Auto-Delivery - A290419

WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing Conditioner One Gallon - A273535

WEN by Chaz Dean Pink Jasmine Peony Gallon CC - A302537

WEN by Chaz Dean Light Cleansing Conditioner One Gallon - A302936

___

___

Trusted Contributor

Happy October!!! 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen October 2017 Chat

[ Edited ]

Thanks for starting the October thread @bebe777; it's great to see you!

Hi @nikki48!  Are you watching?  I can't wait to see the dry oil presentation. 😊

ETA a missing word because I can't seem to find my errors until after I post.  😜😳

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Hi @nikki48 and @BExplorer

@BExplorer, lol, I've been trying to log in for 15 mins. I'm looking forward to the dry oil presentation!!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Happy October!!! 

@nikki48 happy October to you as well Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer it's always great to see you2 Smiley Happy

especially since you dont usually make the live chats Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

has anyone made any Wen purchases today? I'm waiting for the dry oil presentation before I plae my order. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

only 2000 gallons sold so far. I would have expected the number to be higher,

Respected Contributor

Hi  @bebe777, @BExplorer and @nikki48!

I haven't bought anything (yet). I don't really need anything at the moment but I seem to say that every time I buy something. Cat Embarassed