WEN

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I am excited I get to watch tonight!  I bought the ODO dry oil in 613 and a gallon of 319.  Of course @bebe777 will first watch the presentation and make a fully informed decision-haha!  From the person who began WEN with buying two gallons!   

@BExplorer, lol, this is the very first I am hearing about your initial 2 gallon purchase! WOW!! btw, which gallons did you buy and how did you like them?

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I am excited I get to watch tonight!  I bought the ODO dry oil in 613 and a gallon of 319.  Of course @bebe777 will first watch the presentation and make a fully informed decision-haha!  From the person who began WEN with buying two gallons!   

@BExplorer  You'll have to let us know how you like the dry oil! I'll probably wait for the reviews before I decide whether or not to try it.

Will do @HSB1204!  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

I'm going to go and count CC bottles again. That should help.

@RipleyGirl  Let us know if that works. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

has anyone made any Wen purchases today? I'm waiting for the dry oil presentation before I plae my order. Smiley Happy

Ack I don't know what to buy!  I'd like everything but I can't afford that. So this is what it's like to have a stash and not pressingly need any one thing 😁

Hi @RipleyGirl, good to see you here. Smiley Happy

lol, welcome to the Wen Stash Club. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer, lol, this is the very first I am hearing about your initial 2 gallon purchase! WOW!! btw, which gallons did you buy and how did you like them?

LAV and SAM!  Used them both and ordered more!  😄

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer  You'll have to let us know how you like the dry oil! I'll probably wait for the reviews before I decide whether or not to try it.

@HSB1204, I think I'm going yo dive in on the Dry Oil. While I've almonst never returned a Wen product... I'm going to try it out through January 31st, and if I'm not happy then I will send it back.

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Haha @RipleyGirl welcome to WENanonymous!  

@BExplorer and @RipleyGirl, lol, it's a very happy and friendly club Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

LAV and SAM!  Used them both and ordered more!  😄

@BExplorer  Wow. I started off with a 6 oz. bottle of SAM. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

I'm going to go and count CC bottles again. That should help.

@RipleyGirl, lol, believe me... it won't Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

has anyone made any Wen purchases today? I'm waiting for the dry oil presentation before I plae my order. Smiley Happy

Ack I don't know what to buy!  I'd like everything but I can't afford that. So this is what it's like to have a stash and not pressingly need any one thing 😁

Hi @RipleyGirl, good to see you here. Smiley Happy

lol, welcome to the Wen Stash Club. Smiley Wink

@bebe777, I like that name, lol

#IAmTeamWen