WEN

Super Contributor

I finally had a chance to try the Light scent. I picked up more citrus notes right out of the bottle, but I find it really reminds me of 613 when I'm wearing it. I did also pick up a bit of pineapple. 

So interesting how scents are different on people.

Honored Contributor

I received a 15% off email from Chaz's studio.

Think I'll go ahead and purchase a gallon of SHL from the studio since we have NO idea what will or won't be here on the Q.

SHEEISH!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2017

[ Edited ]

HI everyone!!! Let's chat!! 

SIngle shipment and auto-delivery options are available. -- It's an amazing value!!! 

Thank you Chaz and Wen Dooters!! Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. from midnight-2am ET and from 7-9pm ET today, we hare having live chats during Chaz's shows in the Wen - March Chat 2017 thread. Everyone is welcome to join in. Smiley Happy

___

New
QVC Price: $73.00Today's Special Value Price:$59.96
Available for 6 Easy Payments

___

The WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse, Style & FInish 4-Pc Hair Collection is TSV priced at $59.96. The TSV is available as a single shipment or as an autodelivery option. -- The regular QVC price is $73.00 (if any kits are left after the March 24th TSV) and it includes:

* 32-fl oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner -- $49.50 at QVC

* 16-fl oz Light by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner -- $40 at Chaz's site

* 6-oz Classic Styling Creme -- $24 at QVC

* 10-oz Light by Chaz Dean Finishing Treatment Spray -- $40 at Chaz's site

Note: cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam

The 32oz Cleansing Conditioner and the 6oz Styling Creme are available in all six Classic scents which are: Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), Cucumber Aloe (CA), and Pomegranate (POM). -- This is great because a lot of the time, the Cucumber Aloe option is not included in the TSV selection. -- Also, at this point, the Light Cleansing Conditioner and the Light Finishing Treatment Spray are only available Chaz's site.

This is an excellent value because it's just $10 more than the price of the 32oz Classic Conditioner. -- If you purchased these four products individually it cost $153.50 (plus four (4) S&H charges of $3 each). The TSV price is $59.96 with a single $3 S&H charge. -- The is a savings of 61% off of the individual prices for these products (not even factoring in the S&H savings).

___

The live Wen Chat schedule (during the QVC Wen shows) and the Wen show schedule on QVC is below.

Thanks, as always, Chaz for bringing us such a great value! And thanks to Dooters for always letting us know about the latest wenderful values!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen Chats during March 24th Wen shows

On Friday, March 24th we are having several live Wen Chat in the Wen - March Chat 2017 thread (NOT this thread) during Chaz's Wen shows. -- We watch the Wen show and chat with each other. It's always a lot of fun. Smiley Happy

I'm suggesting the times listed below for live Wen chats, because I think that these are probably the times that most Wenners will be available to join in:

* Friday, March 24th -- midnight-2am ET 

* Friday, March 24th -- 7pm-9am ET

For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

Here's how it works.... We just post our comments to the WEN December Chat while the Wen show is on. While the monthly chat threads are for general conversation, originally we set them up so that we could chat during Chaz's shows. 

EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! Smiley Happy

The more, the merrier!!! And that includes out Wen friends like @KingstonsMom who don't even use Wen!!! Smiley Wink -- You can always start a live Wen Chat in the WEN December Chat  during any of Chaz's shows. They're a lot of fun!!! Smiley Happy

___

QVC's WEN SCHEDULE FOR MARCH 24TH TSV

midnight - 2am ET -- WEN by Chaz Dean  (2 hours)
3am ET -- WEN by Chaz Dean  (1 hour w/ beautiful Gina)
7-9am ET -- Morning Q Live: Beauty Edition  (a few hits)
10am - noon ET -- WEN by Chaz Dean  (2 hours)
noon - 1pm ET -- Beauty Update  (a few hits)
3-4pm ET --  WEN by Chaz Dean  (1 hour)
7pm-9pm ET -- WEN by Chaz Dean  (2 hours)
10pm - midnight ET -- Friday Night Beauty (hit)

Note: this is from Dooters' facebook page posted in mid-February. As always, the wen schedule is subject to change. -- All times listed are Eastern time (ET).

___

Respected Contributor

Hi @bebe777! Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

Aloha Everyone!  I am really said I can't order this TSV.  Hoping

for some great ODOs.  Happy Spring To All!!!!

Respected Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

Aloha Everyone!  I am really said I can't order this TSV.  Hoping

for some great ODOs.  Happy Spring To All!!!!

Hi @AlohaSun! It's too bad they don't offer free shipping since they charge so much for you.

Respected Contributor

Hi ladies! I am cleaning (house) while I watch. I love that Light hairspray!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@HSB1204@AlohaSun and @woodyend it's great to see you all. AlohaSun, it's just not fair that you and @SurferWife cant order this TSV. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Hi ladies! I am cleaning (house) while I watch. I love that Light hairspray!

lol, @Kjelle it's great to see you. I'm making rice (the 50 minute real kind) while I'm watching and typing. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Hi girls, I grabbed my TSV in Pomegranate. I can't wait to try the new products. 

#IAmTeamWen