Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2017

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Thanks @untitled  It's the March TSV from 2015 Smiley Surprised

That was my very first TSV purchase Smiley Very Happy

Oh wow @FleaMktQn  I bet it was even a better price then, but it's still great today, the MIF is 32oz !

@quadmimi and @FleaMktQn, I don't have the info in front of me, but I think it was actually around $70 at the time... so this may be a slightly even better price. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@quadmimi and @FleaMktQn, I just checked and I was right. -- bebe Smiley Happy

__

information for the Wen March 2015 TSV...

A267251No Image Found

__

Trusted Contributor

Hi guys, its been a little while. I am recovering from surgery and on medical leave for six weeks so I guess I can check in more often now. I see you are on top of it as usual @bebe777. I'm so happy to see the new Light CC has honey in it!! Hubby may actually fight me for it, he is in love with the scent.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

Easy and speedy recovery @nikki48Get the most fun possible out of your rest on medical leave!  HeartHeartHeart:

Valued Contributor

@nikki48Hope you are feeling better and up and about very soon!

Trusted Contributor

@nikki48, I hope your recovery is quick and that you feel better soon.

Esteemed Contributor

HI @nikki48 hope you're feeling a bit better.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.  Watching the shows Friday will help you feel better Im sure.

Honored Contributor

@nikki48

Good to see you back! 

Take good care, so you have a great outcome!

Best to you. Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I have a new product idea for Chaz.  We (I) need packets of BCC. But they need to be resealable,  when I travel I use those silicone tubes but I don't find them to be as great as others do.  Anyway, I'm usually away for only a few days at a time but when traveling longer I would need a bunch of those tubes.  Packets would be wonderful.  Anyone else?

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

I have a new product idea for Chaz.  We (I) need packets of BCC. But they need to be resealable,  when I travel I use those silicone tubes but I don't find them to be as great as others do.  Anyway, I'm usually away for only a few days at a time but when traveling longer I would need a bunch of those tubes.  Packets would be wonderful.  Anyone else?

@ANewHue Excellent idea!

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Hi guys, its been a little while. I am recovering from surgery and on medical leave for six weeks so I guess I can check in more often now. I see you are on top of it as usual @bebe777. I'm so happy to see the new Light CC has honey in it!! Hubby may actually fight me for it, he is in love with the scent.

@nikki48 I hope you have a speedy recovery. I love the Light CC. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval