WEN

Regular Contributor

My Wen Light was just delivered!  When taking the cap off I could smell Lavender. I am not good at describing scents but when I sprayed one spritz on each arm I can detect citrus then floral. This is fabulous!  I would definitely buy this in a cleansing conditioner as well. I can inhale the scent on my arm deeply and it is just clean and refreshing. 

I received my Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin replenishing mist duo two days ago and way deeply disappointed in the scent. It just does not smell nice. I have other Wen products in at least 8 other scents and this was the first time I thought, what was Chaz thinking?  I lhave been using Wen products for over 4 years and am very satisfied except for the scent of Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin which does not smell like vanilla at all. 

Honored Contributor

@leavesgalore...I love the Vanilla White Pumpkin.  It just goes to show us what one person likes another doesn't.  Another one of my WEN favorites is Fall Apple Spice, yet so many other Wenners can't stand it.  Oh, well, life would be boring if we all had the exact same likes & dislikes.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

@SurferWife  I am glad you are enjoying the Vanilla White Pumpkin. I will give mine to my daughter, maybe she will like it.  Fall Apple Spice was a scent I have never tried. But I do have the Fall Pear cleansing conditioner and replenishing treatment mist and enjoy them.  Yes, we do all have different likes and dislikes. 

Valued Contributor

@leavesgalore Can't wait to get my Light - should be arriving any day now.  Yes, it is interesting how some find a scent appealing and others do not.  Like @SurferWife, I also love the FAS scent, but know many don't.  Besides the FWVP, I was also disappointed in the PJP scent - many said it smelled like a bouquet of flowers, but I just got a chemical smell from it, same with the Spring Gardenia.  I am looking forward to the Light CC in our future.    

Esteemed Contributor
Oh boy. With all these different review on White pumpkin, one minute I want to order the TSV, and another moment I don't. Guess I'd have to, to find out my own take on new scent and to take an advantage of otherwise great TSV value.
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
Oh boy. With all these different review on White pumpkin, one minute I want to order the TSV, and another moment I don't. Guess I'd have to, to find out my own take on new scent and to take an advantage of otherwise great TSV value.
Doubt I'm ordering TSV. Purchased four BGT CC and Oil from PS. Plus boat load of other Wen items. Sitting here with BGT remoist love this! Sleep with it along with oil. Guess that's why I'm not surprised enjoy Light scent, BGT my favorite scent along with 3-19.
Frequent Contributor

I was so excited to receive it today. Bummed that I don't care for it. I don't smell Lavender....just that sharp citrus smell typical of fresh scents.  It doesn't smell different or unique. I thought it would drop down with depth.

my husband is giving it a try tomorrow. 

My first fragrance "miss" of Chaz's. 😪

Honored Contributor
Light up my soul- "Light" Takes me away. Hope Chaz might consider CC in the Rice formula. By the way, Bottle nice weight, control of the spritzer lovely. Love! Artwork. Chaz inspirational message on the box touches me. Thank you, Magnificent scent. Bless you.💗
Valued Contributor

Got my LIght yesterday - totally love it!  Looking forward to the CC - hope it smells similar to the EDP.