WEN

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:
Ha! Andrew Lessman is on in July.

No cooling off here ;o)

VaBelle, Exactly! Andrew Lessman's vitamin supplements work much better for me than any other brand around. I'm so glad that he blogged about the upcoming July specials so that I could properly budget for his Procaps Labs specials. 

I've been using his Hair, Skin & Nails formula since 2007 and it's great. When he was on the other shopping channel in April, he mentioned that he was going to try to include the Marine Collagen Peptides (MCP) in an upcoming special. I figures that he'd tie it in with Hair, Skin & Nails so I held off on purchasing it. And I'm glad I did.

I was really intrigued when he introduced the MCP because, while technically they can help rebuild collagen, they are not readily absorbed by the small intestine. So when Andrew first offered it, I paid close attenion. That said, what really caught my attention was the difference in Andrew's face over a period of a few months. For a man in his mid fifties he has great skin. But his face has looked even better and more radiant since he has been using the MCP. It's a noticable difference. -- I also appreciate the fact that he hasn't pushed that fact in his shows. He just lets his face do the talking. I can't wait to start using the MCP!!!

After the Healthy Hair, Skin, & Nails plus Marine Collagen Peptides on July 12th, and the Ultimate Friendly Flora plus Cranberry Benefits on July 19th... lol, well hopefully I won't be making many more major purchases for the rest of the summer.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- 

From Andrew's WordsOnWellness blog: 

Speaking of skin, we are just a month away from our most popular Today’s Special of the year:  Our Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails formula.  Once again, we are doing a unique high Biotin version of this formula and, of course, it will come with our best pricing ever.  Plus, for the first time (based upon your requests), you can also choose a special bundle that includes our exciting Marine Collagen Peptides.  After reviewing the science (and all your requests), it became clear that the healthiest skin, nails and hair required that this bundle also include our brand new and even better tasting Marine Collagen Peptides.  This product is already a customer pick with a few hundred reviews and our new, milder-tasting version will make it a unanimous choice for internal wrinkle protection.  In short, there is no more logical formula to add to Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails to promote the internal health and external appearance of our skin than our new Marine Collagen Peptides.  As far as our Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails, it continues to be our runaway favorite formula

--

I've been using the Marine Collagen since he debuted it and I've noticed a few differences in skin and nails that I think can be attributed to using it faithfully all these months.

I am barely going to make it until my TS Marine Collagen arrives so I am going to order it the second the price is in the system.

VaBelle, thanks for your review on the Marine Collagen and I'm glad you've seen some results with it. lol, I'm going to be stocking up on it as soon as it's available on July 12th. I think this is going to be a big pruchase for me. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners!

I forgot what fun it is breaking a new car in.

I've been talking to "The Man Upstairs" a lot more than usual; giving thanks for so many things.  Caitlin, Doxie, Bethany and HD, I will keep you in my prayers.  It truly does work!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - July Chat (2015)

[ Edited ]

@BethanyB wrote:

Hi everyone! I've missed my Wen friends a lot! Shortly after the March TSV my father became ill. He's had heart issues for years now, he had his first heart attack at 40 and he's now 67. He's also a Vet so we deal with the V.A. He went in for a stress test and they said he had to go to the Cleveland VA for a heart cath the beginning of April. I'm my parents Power of Attorney so I went with him along with my sister. My mom doesn't get around too well and dad was worried about leaving the Dog so my mom stayed home. What was supposed to be a 1-2 night stay turned into 2 and 1/2  weeks. He had a heart attack during the heart cath then another one 12 hours later. He ended up having a triple bypass a week later and then some complications after. So my sister and I were in Cleveland with him staying at a hotel close the whole time. Then when we finally got him home he needed a lot of help and I live the closest, half hour away, so that ate up all of April and most of May. I just now feel like my life is somewhat back to normal. He is doing great now! Praise God! 

I've really missed y'all. This is such a nice place to chat and make friends. I was a little shocked with all the changes but it seems to be working pretty good. As you can tell from my profile pic, the Kitties (Forrest and Zion) are doing great and getting along good. It's kinda weird how little Zion is a lot like Xavier. Chris and I sometimes look at each other like, wow did he really just do that? 

I know I'll miss some people but a special hello to my Wen friends, Hillary, BeBe, Honny, Happydaze, A New Hue, Drythe. Great to be back! (And Hillary, great pic! Pretty) love seeing all the pics of you all and the fur babies. Sorry for the long post, but wanted to give a little explanation. Didn't want HonnyBrown to take me to the Wen woodshed! Smiley Wink

Bethany, it's good to see you around again!!! I'm so glad to hear that your dad is on the mend and that your life is getting back to normal. You family is fortunate that you live close by but, clearly, it was a major stress for you. 

I'm so glad that your new little kitties are doing so well. I know much you loved Xavier. There's nothing like a fuzzy furry friend to put a smile on your face. 

I'm so glad to see you back again. lol, on a more Wen-like note... if you missed out on any of the JUne OTOs, a number of Wen OTOs are still available at great prices!! 

*hugs* bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff wrote:

Hello! I've been following the Wen boards for a while, but just activated my name so I could joint you all. I think this is where I introduce myself. I've not quite figured out the social part of this board yet, but I want to thank all of you for helping me through my Wen journey! I have learned a lot. I look forward to participating more.

Hi yisbuff, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!!

Sooooo, you've been following us in the shadows... lol, I'm glad that you finally activated your name so that you could join in the Wen fun!!! 

figuring out ths "social part" of this board is easy... you just did it by introducing yourself Smiley Happy Basically we just ask our Wen questions, share our Wen info, and generally have a good time.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:
Hi yisbuff -- welcome to the Wen forum!

I've had a chance to skim this thread, looks like I'm not the only one dealing with issues right now. Don't want to get into details, but I have two close family members dealing with very serious health issues right now, so it's been a rough time for us, especially the last couple of days.

Good to "see" everyone again......hope all of us who are having struggles will have better days ahead. And, even on the not so good days, we'll still have great hair!! 😃

Totally true story -- earlier today, meeting my family at ICU, within the first five minutes (once I'd received the necessary medical updates), my mom goes "Wow, your hair looks great. What'd you do?" Now, keep in mind, this was under horrid fluorescent lighting *ughhh* My reply "Mmmmm, I washed it." (This was totally a Jake-from-State-Farm "Uh, khakis?" response 😃

Two products.......TT CC, LAV mousse, got the phone call, ran out the door and air dried on the way to the hospital. Thanks to Wen, I at least had a great hair day 😉

I will say, until things calm down a bit on my end, I'll be skipping the TT oil overnight treatments......don't think the nurses would appreciate me busting up in ICU with a head full of TT oil.......might be enough to set off some of the patients alarms 😄

DoxieMomma, I'm sorry to hear about the health issues that your are having with family members. I'me sending good thoughts and energy your way.

I'm glad that your hair is looking great... and that others want to know your secret!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CaitlinH wrote:

Oh my goodness, so many of us having troubles this first half of 2015. One of my dogs passed away in April (2 days before my birthday). Broke my heart, had her since she was a puppy (she was almost 15).

Here's to hoping for a better end to 2015!

(and more Wen deals!! Cat LOL )

Caitlin, I'm sorry to hear that your dog passed away earlier this year. A good friend of mine had to put one of her labs down a few months back (14 years old with cancer). I loved tht dog and it was such an important part of her life. It takes time to go through the grieving process. I'm glad that you have other doggies to help see you through it. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi Wenners!

I forgot what fun it is breaking a new car in.

I've been talking to "The Man Upstairs" a lot more than usual; giving thanks for so many things.  Caitlin, Doxie, Bethany and HD, I will keep you in my prayers.  It truly does work!

HoneyBrown, congrats on your new car!!! Enjoy sporting it around town!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Has anyone seen Kjelle around? I don't think I've seen her post for a few weeks now. Maybe she's on vacation, but I don't remember reading anything from her about that. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

bebe, I called DH from the car yesterday!  Coming from someone who had a 2001 car last week, that's hi tech!

I saw Kjelle's post a few weeks ago.  We're going to have to take her to the Wen woodshed now that Bethany's name has been removed.

And where is Okie?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Has anyone seen Kjelle around? I don't think I've seen her post for a few weeks now. Maybe she's on vacation, but I don't remember reading anything from her about that. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Hmmm, with the new forums and everything, I haven't really had a chance to catch on many of threads but now that you mention it, I think it has been awhile. Hopefully she is just out doing some fun things.