WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

@HonnyBrown wrote:

I don't think my hair likes CLV.  It's starting to do odd things.

I have found that my hair likes the seasonals better now. I have been using the seasonals a lot lately without the dry frizzy hair that I had before when I used the seasonals. The only thing I changed was I started using more styling creme. I use a whole pump instead of a half pump. It made all the difference for my hair. I guess I wasn't using enough styling creme to protect my hair from the heat of the blow dryer, or maybe the styling creme just adds extra moisture and helps hold in the moisture. I'm not sure this will help you, but wanted to share just in case. 

I love your pic Hilary!

I used CLV with the SC, CLV and a silicone serum for my leave-in.  My hair has gotten longer, so I may need to increase the amount of the SC.  I'll try that with TT and FTP to make sure it's the SC and not the CLV.

The last time I used "Wen hands" with my leave-in, I had to jump back in the shower and start from scratch because it was too much of everything.  I've become stingy with the pumps!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

@HonnyBrown wrote:

I don't think my hair likes CLV.  It's starting to do odd things.

I have found that my hair likes the seasonals better now. I have been using the seasonals a lot lately without the dry frizzy hair that I had before when I used the seasonals. The only thing I changed was I started using more styling creme. I use a whole pump instead of a half pump. It made all the difference for my hair. I guess I wasn't using enough styling creme to protect my hair from the heat of the blow dryer, or maybe the styling creme just adds extra moisture and helps hold in the moisture. I'm not sure this will help you, but wanted to share just in case. 

Hilary, recently I started using a whole pump of SC in my hair and it's helped tame my frizz. lol, I was so worried that the extra SC would weigh my hair down that I tried it out on the weekend when I didn't have much planned (no need for super spiffy hair *s*). I was really surprised to see that it didn't weigh my hair down.

I have thin/fine shoulder length hair (and not a lot of it).

When I first started using Wen CC, it took me about 6 months before I was willing to even put a teeny dab of SC in my hair. I just knew it would weigh my hair down. Turned out, it sort of did. I started with half a pump of SC (once I got brave enough to try it) and I had to settle for a 1/4 pump of SC becasue more SC would weigh my hair down. Once all my pre-Wen hair grew out I cautiously moved up to half a pump of SC and there I've stayed for the past few years until recently. 

This summer I've decided to grow out my hair, just to see what it looks like. So I realized I was going to need to start using more SC and I took the plunge. Most times I add in one pump of SC, and other days I add in a bit more than that. 

I'm still surprised that the SC isn't weighing my hair down. lol, of course, that's the Wen difference!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

P.S. This also gives be the opportunity to somehow get through more of all of those SCs from TSV kits. Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, my hair has given me fair warning: no more CLV.

I came home to helmet head.  I haven't worn a hard hat in 7 years.  My curls are barely there and limp.

Okay hair, you don't have to tell me twice!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Honny, I'm sorry you can't use the CLV Woman Sad

But so glad there are others that do work well for you Woman Wink